Cash Out

peach6

I am not a happy camper I tried to cash out with Opinion Outpost and was not able I could not cash out they will investigate the problem and get back to me within a week.I have heard of other people having problems when trying to cash out but I never have.I try not to cash out to often I let it build up for a couple of months until I have abot 80.00 and then cash out using pay pal maybe that was my mistake I should have cashed ot when I got to 10.00.Has anybody else had this problem and fixed by OO without having to go through BBB? They said I could continue to do surveys while they investigate(like that is going to happen) :shock:

I am not a happy camper I tried to cash out with Opinion Outpost and was not able I could not cash out they will investigate the problem and get back to me within a week.I have heard of other people having problems when trying to cash out but I never have.I try not to cash out to often I let it build up for a couple of months until I have abot 80.00 and then cash out using pay pal maybe that was my mistake I should have cashed ot when I got to 10.00.Has anybody else had this problem and fixed by oo without having to go through BBB? They said I could continue to do surveys while they investigate(like that is going to happen) :shock:

Let alone cashing out I haven't been able to qualify for a survey for like 2 weeks now...I get quota filled..I think they're going down the crapper

I am able to do some surveys but it sure isn't like it used to be. I tried to cash out again and this time it did go through so now I am a happy camper.

My 2 cents - The customer service is slow but for sure they will resolve it. Never did my questions went unanswered or unresolved.

So be patient with they cashing out part.

Irrepective of the site, always cash out as soon as you reach a threshold, if you want to buy something special, you can pool up that money in amazon gift cards.

They never expire. With OO, try the citi option, pretty cool it is.Its as good as a debit card. easy to use and points are redeemed within 24 hours.

Surveys - Yes 1 out of 10 is open, all others are quota filled.

I am not a happy camper I tried to cash out with Opinion Outpost and was not able I could not cash out they will investigate the problem and get back to me within a week.I have heard of other people having problems when trying to cash out but I never have.I try not to cash out to often I let it build up for a couple of months until I have abot 80.00 and then cash out using pay pal maybe that was my mistake I should have cashed ot when I got to 10.00.Has anybody else had this problem and fixed by oo without having to go through BBB? They said I could continue to do surveys while they investigate(like that is going to happen) :shock:

i would never wait until you have that much in your account.. you should cash out every $10.. i usually do it in $25 blocks but it's because i've never had trouble with them before and it doesn't take me long to reach that point with them. I only do that amount because it's easier to keep up with my totals if they're the same as surveyhead.

I try to cash out around 25-50 give or take. I just hate to take a chance they will kiss me out of my money so I try and be smart with it. I have never had a problem getting cash from OO but it only takes one time. I know year before last that I had about 80 dollars being held by Surveyhead and I had to fight with them to get it, then they stopped giving me any surveys.

Good Advice you are right it only takes one time to get screwed so I don't think I will let it get that high anymore.

Cashing out ASAP is the BEST advise to give everyone. You never know when a site may go haywire and you loose what you have worked hard for. I had $105.00 with OO and had absolutely no idea about them being taken over by SSI, my account was froze and repeated times asking costumer service to pay fell on death eyes. Had to go through BBB to get $$. But there are some sites who could care less who you may go through, and you will not get your hard earned $$. So I learned my lesson, and cash out ASAP. No matter witch site I am with. Amazon is a great way to keep money with. Your Amazon cards never expire, and I don't have added expense when it comes to getting birthday or Christmas or graduation presents. I already have $450.00 in my amazon account, and when Christmas comes around I have my twin daughters make a wish list (they make it public) and I order the things that that and my grandkids want and have amazon ship it right to there home. :D

plus there's no accountability here.. they can take at will and we have no record or proof that we're owed anything.. i look at all my pending money as up in the air with these companies..

It seems that there is a lot of chatter on here about OO and I think there must be validity to it. I have not had near the amount of surveys since their big change. I used ot get $10 in a couple of weeks. I haven't hit $10 in months. I think I might need to get out, I hate to because I have been holding out thinking they would do better. But I don't see it coming.