Why are all the survey panels changing their website design?

ana9018

This list include: Opinion Outpost last year change, Toluna recent, SurveySavvy a few weeks ago, mysurvey last year, GlobalTestMarket last year(surveys), i-say a few months ago. Does anyone have an idea why are all the survey panels changing their website? And additional question: do you have any idea why they are becoming just 1?for example: Opinion Outpost and SSI, mysurvey with another survey panel(mypoints?)-last year, mysurvey with GTM-most recent, i-say with Synnovate. What do you think they are planning, what is their purpose?

This list include: OpinionOutpost last year change, Toluna recent, SurveySavvy a few weeks ago, MySurvey last year, GlobalTestMarket last year(surveys), I-say a few months ago. Does anyone have an idea why are all the survey panels changing their website? And additional question: do you have any idea why they are becoming just 1?for example: OpinionOutpost and SSI, Mysurvey with another survey panel(mypoints?)-last year, mysurvey with GTM-most recent, I-say with Synnovate. What do you think they are planning, what is their purpose?

I don't think they are planning anything. Most companies change their websites every so often for lots of reasons - anything from changing the color scheme to improving the layout for ease of navigation.

It's also pretty common for competitors to absorb other companies in the same industry that are floundering/failing. Instead of folding completely, the powers that be are likely soliciting takeover bids from competitors.

I agree with the poster above me. Most all websites update their appearances over time. Sometimes it can be just be a simple software upgrade or either they are just wanting to keep up with the times and stay fresh and current. Probably nothing to worry about.