OO Magazine Survey

fiestyvermin

I was able to complete 3 or 4 magazine surveys for OO today and when looking back at the history it showed me getting sweepstakes entry for 2 or 3 of those surveys. I promptly emailed OO and they credited the points to my account. Watch your survey history with EVERYTHING on OO and make sure you are not getting entries when it should be points. I have never noticed this before and not real happy about it shows how little they value the time and effort.

I was able to complete 3 or 4 magazine surveys for OO today and when looking back at the history it showed me getting sweepstakes entry for 2 or 3 of those surveys. I promptly emailed OO and they credited the points to my account. Watch your survey history with EVERYTHING on OO and make sure you are not getting entries when it should be points. I have never noticed this before and not real happy about it shows how little they value the time and effort.

I had the same problem with 2 surveys from OO .I think there site was messed up .I was going to e-mail them but I decided to wait a little bit and then I checked about 15 min later and I had received the points for some reason they wer delayed.

same here. I emailed them about it and they apologized for the mixup. Kind of nice instead of the "wait 2 weeks and they will be there if you completed the survey" :)