OO suspension on Data Concerns

fiestyvermin

I have tried to attempt 3 or 4 surveys on OO this morn and keep getting the same thing.

10 Opinion Points

in 15 minutes.

Start Survey!

survey number: ORD-51518-YKGV

survey length: 15 minutes

Then after clicking the button to take the survey:

Unable to record participation…

This could happen because you were either flagged for data concerns or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer.

I have not participated in the survey so the only thing I can think of is the Data Concerns. After 3 years with OO and they pull this garbage now. Makes no sense

I have tried to attempt 3 or 4 surveys on OO this morn and keep getting the same thing.

10 Opinion Points

in 15 minutes.

Start Survey!

survey length: 15 minutes

Then after clicking the button to take the survey:

Unable to record participation…

This could happen because you were either flagged for data concerns or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer.

I have not participated in the survey so the only thing I can think of is the Data Concerns. After 3 years with OO and they pull this garbage now. Makes no sense

I would call them and see whats happening.(877)254-1234

I did call OO which was to no avail at all. The lady I spoke with told me that maybe I was attempting surveys with multiple windows open and that would cause my account to get flagged. I know i cleared cookies while I was on the phone with her and was immediately able to get into a survey so who knows. It makes no sense why having multiple windows open would cause problems for OO but that is what I was told. Feels like they are blowing smoke as this is the first time I have had this happen.

The explanation provided is pure nonsense. I got the message all day yesterday. Thats a generic error message popping up and i dont think they flag you for data concerns without even attempting that survey. If you are flagged for incorrect data from the site, you should not be able to take any survey from OO.

So logically its just another useless message which is popping up. Wonder how a major site like OO has so many technical issues.

I m simply ignoring and trying another one. But i looked back at history , i had to click on 12 surveys to take one and that one had10 points.

Get used to the technical failures and crappy stuff on OO. After all they host a lot of surveys.

They have one of the worst survey hosting systems. There are much smaller survey sites which has a better management of survey hosting but they dont have the client base OO has.

I just did a survey forOO I was flagged at the end so I diddn't receive my points.I emailed them and thought they would give me the same stupid response that I would get the points when the survey closed and I was really surprised I heard back within 5 minutes they apoligized and gave me my points they must be having some kind of tech problems because I never get a satisfactory reply from them.

I get this all the time and it isn't just from OO. I clear cookies but it doesn't seems to matter. So maybe I get caught in a glitch for some reason.