I have left Toluna

donnaebarrett

I've been with Toluna for a while. Received a few time consuming surveys, all of these I was able to complete and get my points. But for what?? Seriously a waste of time.

i was just about to go back to them as an alternative to OO and Surveyhead.. I can't think of any others apart from them.. i'm maxed out on them right now so i'm looking for new companies.

The problem with Toluna is that last year they had surveys for 1800, then the surveys were 1600, , 1400 and now they send surveys for 1200 points. In addition, they have some surveys that never appear as pending and you get sweepstakes entries instead your points, and they want you to take the same surveys multiple times without paying you. They send a survey tomorrow and your points are not credited, and the next month they send the same survey and you never get credited. Most of their scam comes from surveys from Nielsen company. Surveys for 3000 are for 30-40 minutes($1) and most of them are disqualified. Toluna is time consuming. I am with Toluna because I have been with them for a few years, but it's not easy to complete their surveys.

i don't think i'm staying with them either but i don't know what others are out there.. i just got into a system with OO and Surveyhead but i'm maxed out and can't do anymore the rest of the year.

So far I've done pretty well with Inbox Dollars, Global Test Market, and NPD. I use Swagbucks, but only to search. and watch videos. I haven't had much luck with finding swagcodes, and I never get accepted for surveys. I have earned several $5.00 Amazon gift cards, that's always good. :)