reply help

1957horses

OK here is my condrumnum (problem) A friend forwarded something to me because that person thought I would like to take part of this subject. but in order to do so I'm supposed to "reply" back saying that I would like to get involved in it. So since it was forwarded to me, to click "reply" in my email It would go to the person who sent it to me. Now there is an email address on it that was there from who it was sent from to my friend, but when I put that email address to send it, it bounced back saying mail delivery system notificationThe reason for the problem: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.1 failure, . Relaying denied' but this is their address.

So if someone could please help me I will be in their dept. :roll:

Did you doublecheck the email address to make sure it's properly formatted? If you typed it in, maybe you hit a wrong key somewhere?

I'm assuming this is a personal project, not related to a company. Correct?

Did you double check the email address to make sure it's properly formatted? If you typed it in, maybe you hit a wrong key somewhere?

I'm assuming this is a personal project, not related to a company. Correct?

Your right but anybody can get in on it I believe Vtech telephone user trial by filling out our online survey.

This system would be suited to you if you are looking after aging parents or relatives living with you (or close by).

The trial system would be yours to keep, i.e. your parent or relative could continue to use the Care Line phone system after the end of the trial.

This was forwarded to me but I can't "REPLY" because it would go to the person that forwarded it to me.

If you look at the original text of the email, it should have the original email address in it. If not, just ask the person who forwarded it to you to give you the email address.

If you look at the original text of the email, it should have the original email address in it. If not, just ask the person who forwarded it to you to give you the email address.

The friend forgot were he got it from, but remembered today were it was from and I'm all signed up. Thank you for your kind help. :D