Surveyhead Log In Issues...

seven

I cannot access my dashboard or even log in(instead of logging me in, the page and log in form just resets itself) unless I go through a link in an email invitation to a survey. I can only access my dashboard through a link in a survey invitation email, after I do that I can access my account and appear to be logged in but if I close my browser and try it again just going straight to http://www.surveyhead.com it does the same thing again.

I am wondering if this is just me or is anyone else experiencing this this morning?

Interesting. I am waiting for a reply from SH. I figure it will take a few days though. Especially since the weekend is starting. I'll let you guys know what they say.

I just tried to log in using IE and I had no problem so now I am thinking it must be Chrome that is causing the problem. Thing is though I have been using Chrome for over a year on there and never had any kind of problem like this before. I hate IE but it looks like I might have to start using it again just for SH. :x

I cannot access my dashboard or even log in(instead of logging me in, the page and log in form just resets itself) unless I go through a link in an email invitation to a survey. I can only access my dashboard through a link in a survey invitation email, after I do that I can access my account and appear to be logged in but if I close my browser and try it again just going straight to http://www.surveyhead.com it does the same thing again.

I am wondering if this is just me or is anyone else experiencing this this morning?

Sorry about that. Chrome made an update and version 19 of Chrome became incompatible with our site. Any earlier versions of Chrome are fine or any other browser. So far we haven't been able to figure out what the issue with version 19 is.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

[email protected]

That was puzzling. Thanks for teh update though.

However it may be only the login page something is wrong. because i clicked on a survey link from my email to take a survey today, I was able to complete it in chrome and it redirected me to the dashboard. But when i try logging in, it doesnt log me in.

Surprisingly if my older version of chrome should be compatible, i should be able to login because i did not upgrade my chrome.

I dont know if chrome was upgraded to a newer version without my knowledge.

I appreciate the info. Thank you Jessica. It's been driving me crazy since early Friday morning. I too can access the dashboard but only through an email invitation link like sgontu is saying but once I close the browser I have to enter again through the email link.

Although I hate IE looks like I will just have to start using it again just for SH. That getting in through an email link gets old really fast!

That was puzzling. Thanks for teh update though.

However it may be only the login page something is wrong. because i clicked on a survey link from my email to take a survey today, I was able to complete it in chrome and it redirected me to the dashboard. But when i try logging in, it doesnt log me in.

Surprisingly if my older version of chrome should be compatible, i should be able to login because i did not upgrade my chrome.

I dont know if chrome was upgraded to a newer version without my knowledge.

Yeah, It was an automatic update. At least now I know I'm not the only person having this problem. 8) That makes me feel a little better. LOL

Well I have IE8 and every time I try to login I put in my info then after a few seconds my info is gone and I put it in again, same thing, my info disappears without Chris Angel making it disappear :roll:

I am also having problems I use windows7 I was just about done with a survey when an error appeared of course I didn't get credit for the survey and I don't have the survey number so I don't think it would do me any good to contact them.I tried one this morning and also got an error not sure what is going on.The next survey I attempt I will copy the survey number down so that I can contact them if I have a problem.

• 8 months later...

well i got this email and it seems to work now

((Dear Member,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would request you to hard refresh the page. You can do this by typing control-R when you login. If the issue still persists, please contact us.

Thanks

Joanne Santy

Customer Care))

a hard refresh bypasses the cache and loads the page as it is on the server..