MySurvey payout?

mccfan2

I finally reached the amount of points needed to cash out at mysurvey (I cashed out 1150 pts for PayPal) on Sunday and was wondering how long it takes them to send the payment? I can actually already cash out again but I'm going to wait because they've had several really good ones this week. I only take their longer surveys now which sometimes have around 400 points for 35-40 minutes.

Last time I cashed out it took them 18 days. Prior to that it was 10 to 12 days. Hell, I used to get a check from them that only took 19 days. So much for them being quicker with Paypal.

Thanks.

Still waiting, hopefully it'll show up this week.

I almost dropped this site, since so many times they seem to want to give me 80 points for a 20 minute survey, for example...but like I said I've gotten a couple where they were willing to give me like 400 points for a 35-40 minute survey recently. It varies greatly. I only take the surveys like the latter now and tend to avoid their shorter ones. Their incentives aren't very balanced.

Yes it can take several weeks to get your money. Funny how the employees from the company expect to be paid everyweek. But when it comes to survey takers, the employees that handle the emails can care less!

Yes it can take several weeks to get your money. Funny how the employees from the company expect to be paid everyweek. But when it comes to survey takers, the employees that handle the emails can care less!

Ain't that the truth.

They paid this morning, it took 8 days. Not terribly bad.

WoW, I am shocked! :shock: But if I were you I still ditch them, their pay is getting worse and worse!