VO Payments

fiestyvermin

I am sitting here looking at my participation history on VO and I am pissed. I put in for a Amazon Card on 4/13 when I did I had 6.25 left in my account. Today 5/18 my account only shows 18.50. since I cashed out my account has only grown 12.25 for 5 weeks. They keep getting slower and slower. I know it says 28 days but I would make it more like 30-60 for pending maybe worse. Amazon does pretty good and makes for great gifts but VO''s speed leaves a ton to be desired.

I get a ton of invites. I get DQ quite a bit and actually manage to get some earnings, which has nothing to do with this thread. According to the VO site they say 28 days to process rewards. In over a month I have only had 12 dollars EARNED. I am going to start making notes of my cash outs so I can know and see what is left to get some kind of an idea on how long it takes them to PAY on PENDING surveys. I do not remember what my pending amount was when I cashed out and that is what I need to know.

This site pays fairly decently (I qualify about 2-3 a week) but since I registered in April, nothing has been approved. It just says I have $1 and $9 pending. SurveyHead isn't nearly that bad with making you wait.

Valued Opinions ticks me off. I usually get between 2 and 5 survey invites from them but either 1) I don't 'qualify' or 2) I complete the survey but I never see on my account where I get credit for it. I've been using them for about a month and a half now and I've probably completed about 10 surveys but I'm still at $1....what the heck?

Finally after 6 weeks countless emails I finally have enough in my account to cash out. 6 weeks when I was at 6.50 left last time my account total is 21.50 so in 6 weeks all I have been credited with is 15.00, so much for them saying 28 days. The amount pending in my account is 28.75 so if I cash out today I wonder how long it is going to take before I have enough again.