the most boring survey on DVR's

TSP1973

I just did the MOST boring survey ever on DVR's from Global Market. It was long and boring, it seem to take an eternity! I swear they asked questions on EVER Single TV Station and every show that the TV station had on it! :cry: I got 40 points, which was $2.00 according to their cash for points thing.

I believe I've done this one on SH before. Not sure though but it was extremely long and boring and so many questions. It was all about what I watch on tv and what channels I watch most often or something. I was so glad to see the end of it. Can't even remember what I got but I think it was $1.50 or maybe $2.00.

what's interesting is the point difference if we're talking about the same one.. the one i did was for $3

2012-05-19 18:17:14 Survey #225090 STUDY COMPLETE 60

what's interesting is the point difference if we're talking about the same one.. the one i did was for $3

2012-05-19 18:17:14 Survey #225090 STUDY COMPLETE 60

Don't hold me to those numbers. I think it had to be back in April or maybe even March and I am probably wrong about the amount paid. :mrgreen:

Also that survey# you gave #225090 doesn't show up in my taken surveys list on SH. I just checked. So it may not even be the same one.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep doing them so they have incentive to increase the length and decrease the reward.

I know it is hard to just quit when you have already invested time into it and don't want to get anything, but at the least, when the survey goes over the stated time by a couple minutes, just start giving wrong answers and rush through it.