Survey Slow Down

lobo49

I have been receiving less an less surveys except from GTM, They continue to send me surveys almost everyday, but I do not even know were I stand with them as far as my market points go anymore. I use to make $290 a month and now I am lucky if I bring in $100 a month. Is anybody else experience this or is just me.

Not that I have noticed, just the opposite in fact, I am receiving lots more invitations with better rewards in them. Its perhaps just that at certain times of the week it is quieter, I think you will find a post elsewhere on the forum about surveys being sent out more on Thursdays and Fridays in time for the weekend, then nothing over the weekend virtually. Is that it maybe?

LizzieAnn

I use to make $290 a month and now I am lucky if I bring in $100 a month.

Holy Toledo! I've only made the 50$ payout like 3, maybe 4 times, in the past 3 years!

I would guess they have probably broadened there hispanic and spanish speaking base by now and your invitations are simply just going out to other members.

not to self: learn spanish

I do not know why, but maybe it is because i am bilingual they seem to like that. I am half white and half Mexican and can read Spanish.

There are Hispanic/Latino only panels out there and many of them are in Spanish and English. GMI has a Hispanic only panel and you are allowed to have an account with that panel and with GTM. You might want to check them out! :)

For GTM, how do you even keep track of what you survey you take and what is approved. At the end of their surveys they dont have an auto launch that takes you to their homepage so how do you know the survey is even being transmitted.

my point balance has been the same with them since the IT problems started even though I still get survey invites (which i complete). All email responses are just automated email servers from them as well.