32reviews?

donnaebarrett

need some feedback on the site 32reviews. I signed up and passed the screening test. apparently you are paid to review websites and a set of test questions is given to you, based on the site. There are 3 types of user tests, quick, standard, and extended. Your pay is based on these. Right now I have $1.50 in my account, for doing the screening test, which was a quick test. If your quality score is high enough, you also have the opportunity to participate in private tests, which supposedly pay more. I had never seen this site before, and really need to know if any of you have, and what your thoughts are. :?:

I dont see it in panel directory and neither did find any reviews online on web.

I believe the onus is now on you to help us out with your review.:):)

It happens. I happen to get some invitations through other sites.

If you get one, try and update your review on Survey police so that people dont waste time on crap.

And you can unsubscribe to any site any time. That's the sweetest part.

Keep us posted on how you make out avemaria. Now that I've gone through the qualifying test, I'm waiting for my first real test. Hopefully it doesn't take a really long time.

yeah it sounds good but i hope it's not another pollbuzzer... we'll see if the rave 'reviews' on their site from real users are actually legit.

I too just completed the sample test. Let's see what happens.[/quote

I just got the email that I passed. Let's see when the first real test shows up.

need some feedback on the site 32reviews. I signed up and passed the screening test. apparently you are paid to review websites and a set of test questions is given to you, based on the site. There are 3 types of user tests, quick, standard, and extended. Your pay is based on these. Right now I have $1.50 in my account, for doing the screening test, which was a quick test. If your quality score is high enough, you also have the opportunity to participate in private tests, which supposedly pay more. I had never seen this site before, and really need to know if any of you have, and what your thoughts are. :?:

I passed but don't have any money in my account. I guess my answers weren't as good as yours!

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up with this site mid May and still no first test??? I have a feeling this is another poll buzzer for me. Sign up and don't hear anything :cry:

but on my dashboard it says this

5/8 - We've had a huge influx of new user testers lately. If you haven't received your sample test yet, hang in there!

Keep an eye on your email as you'll be receiving an invitation to take your sample test shortly. Thanks, and good luck!