I am SO angry at Toluna!

cricket

I just did a survey on Sears that said 10 minutes, 1400 points. I figured 10 minutes is ok to get my points up. The survey took over 20 minutes and at the end it said "we're looking for someone else, thank you". So I get nothing, after totally completing the survey. I used to cash out $20 at least twice a wek. Now it takes months for $20 and the format is horrible. What a waste...very few sponsored polls, the whole company is down the drain. I have 30,000 points to go to get to 60,000 after which I am GONE.

i'd love to get $20 twice a week from them.. i'm looking for other companies to finish out the year but i don't know where to go.. i went back to Toluna but i'm not seeing anything worth my time.. i just started a 6000 point 30 minute one but as always i get redirected as not fitting in with that survey to a crappy one instead, to which i just leave.. the company totally sucks, i don't care how much like facebook they try to make their site look to cover over their garbage payouts.. i'm not there to interact, i'm there to make money.. i'll go to facebook to interact.

i'd love to get $20 twice a week from them.. i'm looking for other companies to finish out the year but i don't know where to go.. i went back to toluna but i'm not seeing anything worth my time.. i just started a 6000 point 30 minute one but as always i get redirected as not fitting in with that survey to a crappy one instead, to which i just leave.. the company totally sucks, i don't care how much like facebook they try to make their site look to cover over their garbage payouts.. i'm not there to interact, i'm there to make money.. i'll go to facebook to interact.

i think the majority are with ya on this !