the biggest laughing irony yet

avemaria

i saw a survey for $0.00 on JDPower site so i just figured i would click it and see what it is.. it asked what my cable company is so i said verizon fios.. so it screened me out..

We're Sorry.

You didn't qualify for that survey. To thank you for your time, we've deposited $0.10 into your account.

so instead of the promised reward of nothing for qualifying, i got the 10 cent disqualification bonus :P

i saw a survey for $0.00 on JDPower site so i just figured i would click it and see what it is.. it asked what my cable company is so i said verizon fios.. so it screened me out..
We're Sorry.

You didn't qualify for that survey. To thank you for your time, we've deposited $0.10 into your account.

so instead of the promised reward of nothing for qualifying, i got the 10 cent disqualification bonus :P

Hahahaha. That's a good one.

hey, I wish I got $0.10 for every survey I didn't qualify for. :mrgreen:

You should sign up for Clear Voice Surveys. They pay 10 cents for every survey you don't qualify for. All I do is purposely DQ to get the 10 cents. have been doing that for a year and a half at least.

You need 100 surveys DQ'ed to cash out $10 but once in a while you will get some that are really short for $1 or more to help things along.

Sometimes they send you ones like 50 or 75 cents for a 20 minute survey. Gee, 75 cents for 20 minutes or 10 cents for 15 seconds. Hmmmm. What should I do.

• 3 weeks later...
We're Sorry.

Now that is funny! :lol:

I got a survey yesterday from JD Power and associates and I'm not even on their panel.Guess since I'm still a member of Surveyhead that I'm automatically set up to do them.Thing is is that I'm a member of Surveyhead but haven't done one in over a year.Wont do either sites surveys and I would advise people to read this site .It's the complaints on here and my personal experience that keeps me away.