Superpoints --- I really DID love you, BUT..

theskyhunter

if anyone hasnt heard superpoints has gone the big trip down hill now too. i really did love this site to start with. all of a sudden they changed alot of stuff. they capped your point earnings from your referals at 1,000. it was unlimited. went up on their reward costs. Agc,paypal, everything.it was a penny a point. Agc $5 gc was 500 points, now 600, $5paypal was 500 points, now 689 for examples. on top of all this, they gave no warning at all. zip! im telling ya just about everyone is threatning to drop em. their excuse was they had to make it sustainable for theirselves and get in line with their competitors. GET IN LINE WITH THEIR COMPETITORS!! what in the crap of an excuse is that?!!! so they want to be like all the other sites now? well they got their wish now.

I just checked the points required and talk about SHOCK. I was cashing out 25.00 paypal for 2500 points once a month. Low and behold the points required went up 815 points which is HUGE. 815 points on SP adds at least another week or two of earnings. Crazy bad and the only ones losing are their patrons as the company socks it away and pays their execs while the workers get HOSED.

I've been at it 4-5 months and am at 1,848 points with 1 person under me who never spins and when we have gotten those extra spins on Friday I get NO POINTS, and in the email that they send I have been only getting 1 point for the last 3 weeks. and of my 30 spins in 5 days I have only gotten 5 points out of 150 spins. So I guess by Christmas I will have enough to get a $25.00 amazon card, then I'm out of there, believe me you!! :cry::cry::cry:

and also it makes it even harder now to get a possible referal to bother to take a look at them now. the incentive is just not there now at all! somehow out of the 75 spins one day i only managed 1 point!

Superpoints was my favorite. It took me forever to get 30 people under me, half of them whom do not not bother spinning anymore. However, Superpoints is so easy and you can just rack up points watching a few videos while you're doing other stuff. or enjoying them, some are good. I REALLY could plug them and mean it. I brought people in because I love the site. But now, how am I supposed to recommend a site that has a ceiling of $10 for each person they recruit? I looked at the comments on their Facebook page, people are fuming. So today they made a change...cashout at less points. So what? You still need more points to get what you want...who are they trying to fool? I am not going to quit now though. With the way Toluna and the others went, at least I make at least a dollar a day, pays half of a bill. I hope my people don't all leave but on the other hand, once I make $10 from them, they may as well leave if they haven't recruited anyone. And most haven't. If you know tons of people, you can keep it going indefinitely but I am running out of people to ask. I've gone on FB and posted to strangers...they accept, do an offer, make $25 and split forever....some haven't even done the wheel, so I made nothing from them. Rats!

Superpoints was my favorite. It took me forever to get 30 people under me, half of them whom do not not bother spinning anymore. However, Superpoints is so easy and you can just rack up points watching a few videos while you're doing other stuff. or enjoying them, some are good. I REALLY could plug them and mean it. I brought people in because I love the site. But now, how am I supposed to recommend a site that has a ceiling of $10 for each person they recruit? I looked at the comments on their Facebook page, people are fuming. So today they made a change...cashout at less points. So what? You still need more points to get what you want...who are they trying to fool? I am not going to quit now though. With the way Toluna and the others went, at least I make at least a dollar a day, pays half of a bill. I hope my people don't all leave but on the other hand, once I make $10 from them, they may as well leave if they haven't recruited anyone. And most haven't. If you know tons of people, you can keep it going indefinitely but I am running out of people to ask. I've gone on FB and posted to strangers...they accept, do an offer, make $25 and split forever....some haven't even done the wheel, so I made nothing from them. Rats!

the cashout in points is a variable thing. you have to check in everyday to see what the rate is. even so it is a big rip-off now. yeah i too saw all the negative fallout on FB. superpoints needs to be worried.

I've been waiting for a change like this since they opened up shop. There was simply NO WAY they could continue to award unlimited points for referrals and remain in business.

The variable cashout amount is a JOKE, though. Swagbucks might put giftcards on sale occasionally, but they don't assign random values to them daily!

I too was once a happy promoter of this site, bragged on my social networking profiles about how I was earning money while sitting in my pjs, but now I can't recommend it to anyone, not even strangers, in good conscience. I'm still spinning when I have nothing better to do, usually during surveys which I can answer the questions quickly but don't want to be screened out for being too fast. I know I probably shouldn't, but if I spin a "bonus" invite link I just ignore it, and I plan to quit after my 2 active referrals cap out. That's right, I'd like that $20 o.O

I doubt if Superpoints realizes/cares that the only people they're hurting are the little guys like us, the people who had to try to convince their friends and family to sign up to something they assumed was a scam, and that they're still going to have to pay out their arses to the bloggers who have countless referrals. They'll continue to promote the site because even if they can only make $10 off each person, they have the traffic to make it worth it. Those with 100 or more referrals will make at least another $1,000 off those referrals with the new cap (while still gaining new referrals, likely), where someone like me, if ALL my referrals magically started to click the button, would earn a whopping $140.

They've also started a new "you can't skip this ad" feature which is a real pain. Every 10 spins you get an ad break, fine, you used to be able to skip them by clicking "keep playing" or whatever it was. You don't get that option now and sometimes you have to watch TWO ads. *grunt*

I've started to keep track of their FB "likes" count. I hope to be able to throw in their face how many people they're losing, but who knows if that'll happen or if they'll even give a fart.

JUST DISCUSTING, I have also noticed that on the side of button that you click were it tells how many points others are getting, that now I don't see anybody getting any more then 1 to 2 points. I used to seen 5, 10, 25......... etc. But now again I only see 1 to 2 points. Also I used to get at least once a week 10 points lucky email, now for the last 3 weeks it's been 1 point, the dirty buzzards. :cry::cry::cry:

I too was once a happy promoter of this site, bragged on my social networking profiles about how I was earning money while sitting in my pjs, but now I can't recommend it to anyone, not even strangers, in good conscience. I'm still spinning when I have nothing better to do, usually during surveys which I can answer the questions quickly but don't want to be screened out for being too fast. I know I probably shouldn't, but if I spin a "bonus" invite link I just ignore it, and I plan to quit after my 2 active referrals cap out. That's right, I'd like that $20 o.O

I doubt if Superpoints realizes/cares that the only people they're hurting are the little guys like us, the people who had to try to convince their friends and family to sign up to something they assumed was a scam, and that they're still going to have to pay out their arses to the bloggers who have countless referrals. They'll continue to promote the site because even if they can only make $10 off each person, they have the traffic to make it worth it. Those with 100 or more referrals will make at least another $1,000 off those referrals with the new cap (while still gaining new referrals, likely), where someone like me, if ALL my referrals magically started to click the button, would earn a whopping $140.

They've also started a new "you can't skip this ad" feature which is a real pain. Every 10 spins you get an ad break, fine, you used to be able to skip them by clicking "keep playing" or whatever it was. You don't get that option now and sometimes you have to watch TWO ads. *grunt*

I've started to keep track of their FB "likes" count. I hope to be able to throw in their face how many people they're losing, but who knows if that'll happen or if they'll even give a fart.

i get around not watching the ads by clicking on the "get points tab and then clicking on the super lucky button" everytime the ad comes up.

Me to click the points tab and then clicking on the super lucky button" every time the ad comes up. And I was able to redeem 1,000 points today so I have over 600 points so I will wait till I get 1,000 again then I'm OUT OF THERE. It isn't paying off if you figure all the time I put in it just sitting here clicking that stupid button for maybe 2 points out of 30 clicks. There is a lot of waisted time just sitting here watching that wheel going round and round like it is trying to hypnotize you so you don't know how much time I wasting watching those colors going around (you are getting sleepy, click the button, you are getting sleeper, when I count to 30 clicks, you will wake up and not remember you just waisted 10 minutes clicking the button for 2 points.) Ha But I do remember!!!

Me to click the points tab and then clicking on the super lucky button" every time the ad comes up. And I was able to redeem 1,000 points today so I have over 600 points so I will wait till I get 1,000 again then I'm OUT OF THERE. It isn't paying off if you figure all the time I put in it just sitting here clicking that stupid button for maybe 2 points out of 30 clicks. There is a lot of waisted time just sitting here watching that wheel going round and round like it is trying to hypnotize you so you don't know how much time I wasting watching those colors going around (you are getting sleepy, click the button, you are getting sleeper, when I count to 30 clicks, you will wake up and not remember you just waisted 10 minutes clicking the button for 2 points.) Ha But I do remember!!!

Silent Lucidity!! lol!