my week to have trouble with a survey panel..GTM now!

theskyhunter

im so infuriated with these companis more and more now. global teat markets turn now! ive hardly ever had a problem to which they hadnt corrected. but now they are sounding a bit like all the others that r going down that hill. i did a survey the other day, spent about 15 minutes on it. hit the finish button and it tells me i didnt qualify. surprise! little sarcasm there folks! i emailed them and got a response pretty quickly. another surprise. this is what they said

" Thanks for your email. We apologize that you were unable to complete survey

> 225173. Because the survey was not fully completed, we cannot credit your

> account with full points, however, we have credited your account with 20

> MarketPoints." well maybe i should took the points and said ok. but i could do that because i knew i was in the right. so i emailed back and them so. got another response back, quickly again and they said this

"Thanks for your email and your work on the survey, however, your answers do

> not qualify for the survey as you did not meet our data quality assurance

> measures that are in place for this project. Please be assured that the

> answers you gave for the survey will not be used for the market research

> project."

i emailed again and asked which excuse was it. well i havent anything now. surprise! i spent my good time and was honest with the survey and they tret me like this. i need only 10 pointe to cash out for $50 and im seriously thinking about dropping them. ive bout had it my friends!

im so infuriated with these companis more and more now. global teat markets turn now! ive hardly ever had a problem to which they hadnt corrected. but now they are sounding a bit like all the others that r going down that hill. i did a survey the other day, spent about 15 minutes on it. hit the finish button and it tells me i didnt qualify. surprise! little sarcasm there folks! i emailed them and got a response pretty quickly. another surprise. this is what they said

" Thanks for your email. We apologize that you were unable to complete survey

> 225173. Because the survey was not fully completed, we cannot credit your

> account with full points, however, we have credited your account with 20

> MarketPoints." well maybe i should took the points and said ok. but i could do that because i knew i was in the right. so i emailed back and them so. got another response back, quickly again and they said this

"Thanks for your email and your work on the survey, however, your answers do

> not qualify for the survey as you did not meet our data quality assurance

> measures that are in place for this project. Please be assured that the

> answers you gave for the survey will not be used for the market research

> project."

i emailed again and asked which excuse was it. well i havent anything now. surprise! i spent my good time and was honest with the survey and they tret me like this. i need only 10 pointe to cash out for $50 and im seriously thinking about dropping them. ive bout had it my friends!

well they gave me 20 points. ye ha! oh well

i had my first problem the other day.. i did a 40 point survey through their router that sends you another one once you finish one.. it said i got the 40 points but it never listed for me.

20 points is $1(1 point = 5 cents), that is not bad for 15 mins. Rule of thumb, NEVER do a survey unless it pays you at least 7.5cents per min which equals $4 an hour. I rarely do a survey for that even. Most of the time I will only do surveys that pay 10 cents pr min($6 per hour) or more, but when your broke, you have to do those 15min surveys for $1.