Toluna Test and Vote

beth45

Things are not looking so good at the moment. The points system has been suspended, people are complaining about not receiving vouchers. Any more dissatisfied customers here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Beth, yes, I spent a long time on there on Sunday and read some of the blogs about abuse of points etc., after I had just written loads of reviews! sob....still, I like the new 120 point surveys onsite instead of 15 point polls, or should I say as well as....these are great points boosters...have you ever qualified for a product test yet?

I like them and enjoy them

LizzieAnn

Having problems myself trying to get my voucher payment, ordered on there 14/08/08 and still not received.

Whats worst about it is they completly ignore my emails sent and do not approve of my blog entries i post!

They just sweep there problems under the rug and hope to get away with it! i feel i've not no way of getting my reward at all :(

• 1 month later...

I have finally reached 60,000 points and cashed out for a £10 amazon voucher and it says lead time 3 weeks. I will suspend judgement on them until I see how long it takes to arrive - I have to say, though, there is a sudden dramatic increase in how often they are inviting me to surveys - I am getting 2-3 PER DAY most of which I qualify for so at this rate I am going to be cashing out again very soon...yippee, only if I get my voucher!

watch this space!

SB what was the lead time for your voucher arrival? I understand they are French, and i have never had any problems with them either. I will wait and see.

LizzieAnn

The last voucher I recieved took two months to arrive. Good thing is they always arrive, just not when they say.

Lets hope things improve though if they are wanting to be one of the market leaders.

I finally reached the 60,000 points payout and ordered a £10 Amazon voucher which did arrive within the 3 weeks as stated but I have had many problems with them in the past with missing points. Luckily I make a note of all points I earn from them. I had to email them about 5 times before Christmas as points kept disappearing from my account which they weren't very helpful about and a bit rude to be honest. Not a patch on what they used to be when they were Test & Vote.

• 3 weeks later...

i have had problem with getting my points with them too.i make a note of all the surveys i do and recently had to contact them few times for the points of one survey i did.after three emails they repplied and said that i did not did that survey :cry: and i did and spend more then an hour.have send another email but ........

i have had problem with getting my points with them too.i make a note of all the surveys i do and recently had to contact them few times for the points of one survey i did.after three emails they repplied and said that i did not did that survey :cry: and i did and spend more then an hour.have send another email but ........