Product Review -OO

sgontu

Off late there is been this trend by OO, They invite you to do product samples for them.

The inviting surveys offer 5 points or 10 points and thats all you r gonna get.

You will get a product to your address, and you fill up all the post survey questions about the product HONESTLY.

What you get for your honesty - "Thank You for your participation." Not a single penny. Insulting.

The amount of money spent on shipping the product doesn't even match the rewards.

Low rewards is old fashioned. "No rewards" is the new fashion.

I received another one next week and this time i m thrilled to know i was offered 5 points.

It said 5 minutes. I had a questionnaire printed which tells me there are 45 questions plus another seven questions to start with.

So i was offered 50 cents for 52 questions." No reward" was much better than this insult.

I suspended the survey and updated OO to stop insulting survey takers by offering such incentives.

The survey panels arent honest in providing the estimated time the survey takes and expect a lot of HONESTY from survey takers.

How unfair??

i noticed that as well on a few things i tested.. of course they'll say the test isn't over yet and to wait for the points.. but with surveyhead and the laundry soap i did, i got a $10 pending immediately after completing the end survey.. who knows really.. i was just happy to get some free stuff.. i don't expect much more.

I just got a Test Product from Mindfield. They paid me $2 for the initial survey and $10 after I test out the product for I week! OO in my Opinion has been flushed down the toilet over the past 2 years. I dropped them a few months ago!

I have never heard of free product reviews before. This was my first ever free product review and the other one was much more insulting with 50 cents to answer 52 questions.

i had one for chex mix, some bagel chip things, and cheerios.. they sent me full bags but i didn't get anything for the completion surveys as of yet.. but the laundry soap on surveyhead i got $10.. that one above all i would have just accepted the free soap, as that's like $7 or so.. but they paid regardless for doing it.