EPOLL SURVEY FOR ZERO POINTS

fiestyvermin

I just completed a survey for Epoll that offered ZILCH. I did not read the email closely enough they word it in such a way to get free responses which is my fault not theres but still its not good business on their part:

Express your opinion! You're invited to participate in a new Epoll survey. To begin the survey, please click the following link:

http://surveys.epoll.com/11448

Upon finishing this annual survey you will be entered into our monthly drawing for a share of $1,000. Forty winners will receive $25 each. You will receive at least 500 points for all future surveys over 5 minutes and be entered into a drawing.

What through me about it is the 500 points for future surveys and without paying attention I did not realize this one offered nothing. Needless to say after finishing I emailed them and said to not send me any more surveys with zero compensation because I expect to be rewarded for my time and effort. I told them that they would not come to work if Epoll did not pay them and why should they expect the same from me.

I do Epoll also but I don't seem to get very many surveys (I am in US) but I wll be watching the next time I get a survey like you said fiestyvermin they won't work for free so why should we.

i've had 2 or so a week at least up until this last week in which i haven't seen a thing.. i'm at 7100 points.. i'm waiting for the $30 payout point because the rewards are cheaper per point the higher up they go. So it's basically 71 cents at the lowest and 86 at the highest.

i got the 1st survey from them a month or so back letting me know that it was for drawings and then the 500 points after that. i got a few for points and now i just got another one saying the same thing about the drawings. whats up with that? Epoll used to be a pretty good panel a while back. now they r like most others now. on the downslide.

I may have gotten one for drawing only, but that has been some time back. I will have to watch this.

Thanks for posting about this.

• 3 weeks later...

It ha sbeen since 5/23 since I got a survey invite from them. I just realized I hadn't seen them in a while. Wonder what is up?