Anyone having problems with ACOP?

footfree

Don't get me wrong I love ACOP but ever since they changed their web site I'm having problems with them giving me my points on time.Not necessarily the survey points but the screener points.Unless I'm mistaken aren't we supposed to get the screener points plus the survey points? They've always given me my points and are a honest and decent company but I hate to email them asking for my points.Is anyone else having issues?

i don't like that they don't even show as pending until they're ready to add it to your list.. i just keep all the emails and put a label next to them as 'waiting'.. i have a 600 pointer from may 4th that told me i'd get the points within 2 weeks.. it's still listed as pending after almost 3.. doesn't matter to me as long as they pay though..

i just checked again and the email i got on the 600 points is on may 4th.. that's when i did the screener which sent me directly following to the main survey without waiting.. but my survey list that has it listed as pending has a date of may 16th.. which isn't the day I did it but the day they 'added' it to the list as pending.. and I seem to be paid for the screener as well on each survey.