Live Wire

1957horses

Just wondering if anyone else is doing the $10.00 Live Wire surveys from watching Dancing with the stars and the Mentalist?? You get $10.00 for each one you watch, and answering questions about it. There will be more next week I think, but don't know when till they send me an email. :D

This one is over, but There is said to be more soon, So I hope everybody gets in on it. O and by the way..... They do ask for your SSI number before you can start doing surveys. Now I know what you must think, but a lady friend who has been doing surveys for over 10 years (she made over $8,000 last year, and $10,000.00 the year before. most of them are focus groups) gave me this site and I have been with them about 2 years. The reason for asking your SSI number is in case you make $600.00 in one year. Seeing that that is what some people are talking about on other subjects here. They also have pre surveys before your asked to do a survey witch only takes a few minutes, and if your a good match, you will be sent surveys, that way you won't be DQ'd from the actual survey

But that is not the case should you do one of these tv show $10.00 surveys. Let me say should you join and are planing on doing the tv surveys, the 2 I took had no questions about the shows, but the commercials that are on while watching the shows. So (let me say that I absolutely hate commercials that's why I have tivo and watching commercials was painful for me lol) write down every commercial because one of the first questions asked is what commercials were on while watching the show, then it will ask you about 6 of them and what happened in those 6 commercials. :wink:

I wrote to them to find out how long before we get a check and was told It will take about 3 weeks before you get your check. :D

LiveWire is looking for adults, age 18 and older, to answer a survey following this week's airing of "The Mentalist." The show airs on Thursday, May 24, from 10-11pm on CBS (Eastern time - in other time zones, check local listings for show time.)

All you have to do is watch the show (and we mean really watch it, from start to finish), and then access the survey link below afterwards. The link does not become "live" until after the show airs. If you cannot watch the show live, you can record it on your DVR and watch it at a later time. Either way, the survey must be completed within 24 hours of viewing "The Mentalist." The survey includes questions to confirm that you have watched the show; failure to answer those questions appropriately will result in your being ineligible to continue with the survey. In that case, you will NOT be paid for your participation.

The site will remain accessible until the desired number of people submit their responses. If you watch the show live and answer the survey immediately or within a short time afterward, you should have no problem completing this. People who view the show on their DVR and answer the survey at a later time may have more limited opportunity to participate.

If you successfully submit your responses to this survey we will pay you $10.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Denise

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://livewireresearch.qualtrics.com/ ... EJVtD6&_=1

-----------------------------

Become a fan of LiveWire on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=106347469399019#!/pages/New-York-NY/LiveWire-Research/106522949386317?ref=ts

LiveWire Research

Real People. Real Insights. Real Fast.

437 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10022

http://www.livewireresearch.com

Thanks for the info, 1957. I was invited to these as well, but I wasn't about to waste my time with the dancing one, because 1) it was two hours (for $10, not), and 2) I despise these types of shows. I attempted the Mentalist last night, but I fell asleep 1/2 way through. It's just as well, tho, because I don't watch commercials either. That's my time to go to the bathroom, get something to drink, or just ignore them. So, I would have watched the show and not been able to complete the survey.

Now I know, so if there are more, I can pay attention to the commercials.

How to get invited??

There is the link on my explanation to join live wire. once you join email them and ask about it. I am sure they would like more people to join. (I DO NOT get any credit weather you or not)

a lady friend who has been doing surveys for over 10 years (she made over $8,000 last year, and $10,000.00 the year before. most of them are focus groups)

how in the world do you get that many focus groups?

a lady friend who has been doing surveys for over 10 years (she made over $8,000 last year, and $10,000.00 the year before. most of them are focus groups)

She gets them from all over.Most of the time they sites send her an email with focus groups to do. She doesn't even mess with these $1.00 or so surveys anymore, that's why she only made $8,000 last year. Plus she gets a lot of free stuff. One time she was asked to do a web cam survey and they sent her the web cam to do it with. She also said it took about 4 years before she started making the better money, but as of lately, even she is seeing a decline in how much these sites are paying. :cry:

She gets them from all over.Most of the time they sites send her an email with focus groups to do. She doesn't even mess with these $1.00 or so surveys anymore, that's why she only made $8,000 last year. Plus she gets a lot of free stuff. One time she was asked to do a web cam survey and they sent her the web cam to do it with. She also said it took about 4 years before she started making the better money, but as of lately, even she is seeing a decline in how much these sites are paying. :cry:

but is she using the same companies as us? knowing how these companies operate i just can't fathom the amount.. it's hit or miss if i wind up with a focus group once a month or less.. i'd love to know what sites she's on.. it's certainly not Cashcrate or QuickRewards that's for sure.

How stupid is a field "Single Type" - as mandatory field even though i select married in the marital status.

Without selecting it, it says thank you for submitting but i dont get any email confirmation.

I'll let you guys do these. I too despise these type shows. In fact, most of reality tv bores me to tears. I realize many people like them a lot but I am just not one of them. Not even for $10.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. Just being honest. :)

I'll let you guys do these. I too despise these type shows. In fact, most of reality tv bores me to tears. I realize many people like them a lot but I am just not one of them. Not even for $10.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. Just being honest. :)

Absolutely no offence here!!! Most of these reality shows are mindless crap. I do like to watch So you think you can dance, for the sake of watching how GOD gave these beautiful bodies and how graceful they move, but I DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY AFTER, I just tivo past the jibber jabber to the next dance. :)

I got the invitation to watch the shows and do the surveys from Livewire, but I never got the link for the Mentalist survey. I wrote to Denise, asked her to send it again, but she did not do it.... I like The Mentalist, but it was a rerun, and I wrote down every single thing that happened --- it would be nice to be able to do the stinking survey after putting in the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I complained and received a rude letter that basically said they sent me the invite and it was my fault if I didn't reply.... do they really think that I would ask and ask for the link, and then not respond? They must really think I am stupid, I guess.... they probably think all survey takers are stupid.