poll buzzer...where are you??

theskyhunter

look what came in my email

Screen_Hunter_01_Jun_15_15_57.gif

man you really have to jump on it fast though.. it was only available for 2 more hours

Screen_Hunter_01_Jun_15_19_24.gif

they just sent payment

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• theskyhunter

• hpilgrim1

• abby63

Hi there -

This is Noah Seton, co-founder & CEO of PollBuzzer. First, let me thank you all for caring enough about our company to discuss it in this conversation. Since we launched, we've been blown away at just how enthusiastic and interested our panelists are in what we're offering.

Second, I'm very happy to announce that PollBuzzer 2.0 is up and running at http://www.pollbuzzer.com. We're excited for this new launch because it's going to make it much easier to market towards our clients, which will result in more questions for you.

Finally, please know that we're doing everything possible to get more questions into your inboxes. Under v2.0, the questions we send you are only open for a limited amount of time - the time limit will be mentioned in the email itself, so when you see an email from us, open it up and answer the question as soon as you can.

Thanks again, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us on this board, on facebook.com/pollbuzzer, or by twitter (@PollBuzzer) to let us know how we can improve.

Best,

Noah

After reading the post here I went to the site,I'm guessing you have to agree to their terms and conditions before receiving any surveys.I read and agreed to them .I didn't have a problem with it has anyone else agreed to the terms and did you read it?I've read other sites terms and agreements and had problems with them but not this one.I'm wondering if I'll start getting more surveys now that I agreed to it?Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Received email about 1 week ago for a survey that must be completed within the hour. It was too late for me to enter the survey. Other than that, nothing for the last few months.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear, I don't like the sound of this...! If you don't see an email invite within an HOUR, you can't take the survey??? Do they think we just sit and stare at our inboxes all the time?

If survey companies in general would ever just once put themselves in the place of their panelists, and THINK, there would never be silly restrictions like this.

I had such high hopes for Poll Buzzer. It's way past time for another company like Pine Cone to come onto the scene. Oh well....

Oh dear, I don't like the sound of this...! If you don't see an email invite within an HOUR, you can't take the survey??? Do they think we just sit and stare at our inboxes all the time?

If survey companies in general would ever just once put themselves in the place of their panelists, and THINK, there would never be silly restrictions like this.

I had such high hopes for Poll Buzzer. It's way past time for another company like Pine Cone to come onto the scene. Oh well....

yeah and i've got a nice '1' next to the 'not completed in time' section of the statistics to look at now... man i had plans for that dollar i can tell you.. that would have bought me enough gas to get home from the gas station... but at least i can get there with the first dollar i got from them...

Well, sure enough, I finally got another question from Poll Buzzer today - it arrived at 1:16 pm and I had only three hours to see it and answer. Of course, I was out for the afternoon, and when I signed on to do surveys at 6pm, it was already too late.

I am ready to unsubscribe - that kind of crap is just too annoying.

I registered and have not gotten a survey yet. Most companies start you off with at least one, just to show that they appreciate your joining. I'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...