DVR & HOPPER

1957horses

Hey All, DID anyone hear about commercials are trying to ban DVR & HOPPER because they are loosing money because people ARE sliding (can't think of a better word for it) o wait got it "fast forwarding" the commercials?? I can't stand watching commercials!! :shock:

I hate commercials too. I would love to shake the hand of the man or woman who created dvr's and Tivo. I love my DVR. :mrgreen:

Hey All, DID anyone hear about commercials are trying to ban DVR & HOPPER because they are loosing money because people ARE sliding (can't think of a better word for it) o wait got it "fast forwarding" the commercials?? I can't stand watching commercials!! :shock:

I haven't heard about it but I don't think they'll be successful. I may be wrong though. I sure hope not!

Isn't it advertiser that help keep TV on ?If it wasn't for their money that they give television corporations then we wouldn't be watching the shows we do.In long run though it's really us the people who buy their products flipping the bill.It's like trickle down economics someone has to buy then pay the television corporations to stay open.Not that I like watching commercials and yeah I zip thru most of them but I do watch a few when they're funny or if it's something I might like to buy.So I really don't think this will ever happen if it were to happen who's going to pay for all of it?