Survey Spree

Not-a-Sucker

So, has anyone received a survey from Survey Spree that is not closed? Every time I get one from them, it is closed, or I click on it and it immediately gives me a DQ without even asking a question. Do they truly exist?

• 4 weeks later...
So, has anyone received a survey from Survey Spree that is not closed? Every time I get one from them, it is closed, or I click on it and it immediately gives me a DQ without even asking a question. Do they truly exist?

same thing here. i been with em for about a year now and only managed a few $'s. im fairly certain they are a sister panel of surveyhead.

I just looked, and so far this year they have sent me 59. I completed 1. Fabulous completion percentage! I now have a whole $9 since April of 2011 and that includes the $5 signing bonus.

At this rate, it will only take me 3 1/2 years to get to $25 to cash out!!!

I have been with them over 1 year, only have my original 500 points for joining their survey and submitting my profile. I think their goal is to accumulate profile info and have you never reach payout. I was fooled into joining and submitting my profile because they indicated paypal as payment and I could not see that $25 was necessary for paypal until I joined. Their lower rewards are for useless magazines. Deceptive. I will no longer join surveys that are not up front about their rewards before you join. :evil: