Pinecone has openings now...

theskyhunter

i know alot of people on here would love to join Pinecone, but cant find a link. they sent me an email asking me to forward it to anyone interested in joining. if you it, send me an email and ill forward it to you. i wont get any rewards for the referals. im just wanting to help.

i wrote to them earlier today requesting to join their survey panel and they e-mailed me back that they do NOT have openings! :roll:

that is strange why they send some of us members to get people to join, but others ask to and they get a different answer. :?

Here is what it says for me.

Sorry, you don't qualify!

Thank you for your interest, at this time we are not recruiting members in your demographic area.

Please check back at a later date to see if our needs have changed or check the offer below to see if you qualify.

Then when I click the offer below it says the offer has expired.

Okay I got this in my Email the other day saying that Pinecone is growing and ask me to send the email to people that want to join up. So I just clicked on the link they provided in the email and copy and pasted it here for you all.

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup ... _Form.aspx

I guess this is okay to do on the forums for people wanting to sign up, if not then I am sorry.

Current surveys for them has at least doubled in time frames for them. So the $3 goes a lot further for them and less for us.

^ i'm not seeing anything but the home page on that link

After you said something, I clicked on the link I posted and as for me it shows a signing up page? :?

Current surveys for them has at least doubled in time frames for them. So the $3 goes a lot further for them and less for us.

unfortunately ive noticed that too. actually have been doing 3 surveys in one several times. i sure hope Pinecone aint/doesnt start messing around and becoming like all the others.

^ i'm not seeing anything but the home page on that link

After you said something, I clicked on the link I posted and as for me it shows a signing up page? :?

as i said before..strange!. they are still posting that they want new recruits on nikki's freebies newsletter for the last 2 or 3 weeks. again.. strange! :?