My View

peach6

No they dont anymore. You could only get the shopping cards which takes close to 8 weeks now a days.

Or you could try their ridicu-list of awards like the IPad.

I haven't seen it either, been waiting for awhile. Because in the past they would have them for awhile, then disappear and then come back! If push comes to shove I will cash out for the Gamestop one, then dump them!

they had the visas and amazon up earlier this month. I did not see the 50 for visa but I was able to get 2 of the 25. That was on 5/12 when I turned in the points. Just gotta keep checking the site and know that if it is posted that they are up you better hurry cause they run out fast.

I did e-mail them and they said they would be up soon.

And you really believe that? :lol:

Not really but I think if they no longer had them they would have told me that much.I am a little disappointed in how long it is taking to get a GC I ordered the Kohl's 7 weeks ago and it still says processing I don't think that is a reasonable time.

It took 9 weeks last time i ordered a oldnavy gift card. To gather 34000 points it took me two to three months and then another wait period of 8-9 weeks.

such waste of time.

It took 9 weeks last time i ordered a oldnavy gift card. To gather 34000 points it took me two to three months and then another wait period of 8-9 weeks.

such waste of time.

yeah,its ridiculous how myview has gone from a fairly good panel to a stinker now. the way they handle the rewards, they say their point system is better..HAHA(sarcasticly) is a bunch of junk. i used to get a $50 to $100 visa card quite frequently..now..well you all know the story by now.its a shame.

Hey Survey Police Family,

Well today 5/31/12 I put in for a $25.00 amazon card and got it in 5 minunts :D

If you did not receive your reward of a gift card "any gift card"I would write in to them because in the help section of myview it say's that it only takes 1-3 days to get it. There used to be a way to see a record of all the rewards cards that you had received going all the way back since you joining, witch had all the codes to the cards that you received, but I can't find it, they changed the system around a bit, so I don't know if it isn't there any more or I'm not doing it right, but when I was in the hospital a few weeks ago (I had my computer with me on wifi) out of bordum, I was looking up my received codes from myview, and to my happy surprize, there was a code there that I had missed redeeming for a $25.00 amazon card, I found this out because I put in each code there for amazon and 1 of them was $25.00 in my account. It was there from back around last Christmas (like I said I was board, hency putting in each code cause it was about 3 am.)

So I would email them and tell them you haven't received your card, or they will tell you how to find it.

Really hopes this helps you all!!! I know how hard it is waiting for the PAY OFF after putting in long hours of clicking answers. :)

Last time when i emailed Jordan after 4 weeks of waiting, he wrote to me that it takes at least 6 weeks for any gift card to be redeemed.

Last time when i emailed Jordan after 4 weeks of waiting, he wrote to me that it takes at least 6 weeks for any gift card to be redeemed.

Well Like I said, took 5 minuts to get my $25.00 amazon card

Here it says about virtual and physical cards........

■Physical gift cards (such as Kohl’s, iTunes, American Eagle, Gap, etc.) – should arrive at your home address within 4-6 weeks.

■Virtual Cards/ Gift Certificates (such as virtual VISA, Amazon.com, Restaurant.com) – will be sent by email within 1-3 days.

■Physical Visa card – 1-2 weeks.

■Magazines – takes 8 weeks for the first issues to arrive; next issues will then be received on monthly basis

I still haven’t received my gift card/ the reward I ordered. What should I do?

← Other Gift Card Reward Products Depending on the reward and delivery method you chose when you place your order, it can take from a couple of hours to a couple of weeks for your order to be complete.

If the order has not arrived in the time frame specified in the order confirmation email, please let us know. We’ll quickly help you find out what’s going on. Be sure to include your Transaction Id Number.

Want to check the status of your reward?

Please click here to login, and click on the MyRewards tab.