Mypoints Rewards keep going up

yobry1

has anyone noticed this. 4 months ago I got a lowes $25 card for 3500 points, last year I got one for 2700 points, now a lowes $25 card is 3950 points. Do they go up every time you get one? It's getting rediculous now. I'm considering joining a different site where I can accumulate points faster with emails. I've been with mypoints for over 10 yrs now and now only half the emails includes the 5 points for reading them.

I have been a member of mypoints since 2000. I joined because it was a chance to earn something for things I normally do. That being said it is getting harder and harder to get points with them. I refuse to do any surveys I DQ from every one. I would rather collect 10 points for 1 min of time rather than 50-75 for 20-30 and sometimes DQ takes even less. They keep changing the point structure and its harder and harder to earn. I get a few paid emails but most what I see are daily offers. My points has become enamored with people earning money by going through their site but the rewards for using them are some of the worst.

I bought ram off Tiger Direct using mypoints and earned maybe 120 points seems like it was 3 per dollar but not sure. Quick Rewards would have paid 1.5% or 3% which is a TON more than mypoints even gets close to. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR REWARDS SITE TO CHOOSE WHO DOES BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!