Anyone familer with Nelsion/Netratings?

TSP1973

The other day I got a email from them for a survey about the use of the internet. Took about 30 minutes and completed it. Said that I would be getting a Check for $5, but never said how long it would take? Anyone faimler with Nelsion/Netratings? Just wondering if I might have screwed myself out of 30 minutes? :(

Warning: For safety reason's Before reading this please make sure you are sitting down in your chair.

Okay you all know how it seems to take forever from most survey company's to get your payment right? Well as stated I did a survey on May 28th with Nielsen about survey sites I visited. For completeing it I got $5 for doing the survey. Well today is June 1st and I got the $5.00 Bill, that is right I said a Bill Not a Check, in the mail today! It was even a Crisp New $5 bill at that! :shock: Talk about Total Shocker being so fast in the mail and sending cash instead of having to drive to the bank!

Well after this experance they are tops in my book, just like Pinecone is! 8) I just wish their were more company's out their like that!

Warning: For safety reason's Before reading this please make sure you are sitting down in your chair.

Okay you all know how it seems to take forever from most survey company's to get your payment right? Well as stated I did a survey on May 28th with Nielsen about survey sites I visited. For completeing it I got $5 for doing the survey. Well today is June 1st and I got the $5.00 Bill, that is right I said a Bill Not a Check, in the mail today! It was even a Crisp New $5 bill at that! :shock: Talk about Total Shocker being so fast in the mail and sending cash instead of having to drive to the bank!

Well after this experance they are tops in my book, just like Pinecone is! 8) I just wish their were more company's out their like that!

FYI - Pinecone is a Nielson company. :)

FYI - Pinecone is a Nielson company. :)

That explains why the pay was good and Super Fast then! :D

i don't know.. i'm still waiting for my payment and i did mine on May 11.

Send them an email about it. Mention about me who posted about getting the payment like two days later. Ask them how come yours wasn't so quick.