Rave for Surveyhead

peach6

I cashed out for 25.00 on 5-23 I received it today that was the fastest I have ever received payment from them.I was very impressed now if they could credit my pending surveys a little faster I would really be happy.

I cashed out for 25.00 on 5-23 I received it today that was the fastest I have ever received payment from them.I was very impressed now if they could credit my pending surveys a little faster I would really be happy.

I hear and agree with you on crediting pending surveys faster. Lets include JD Power and Valued Opinions to that list ok :D

Since January, I've been averaging 2 weeks from cash out to pay pal. They have definitely gotten faster this year. Last year it was a month or longer. No complaints here.

As soon as I get $25 approved I always cash out immediately. I've found it's best to get the process started ASAP. It keeps the cash flowing. :mrgreen:

I ve been updating my similar experiences on SH for a while now. I had my own complaints on why 6 weeks for redemption earlier.

But its all been nothing but pleasant experience in 2012. Everything in their process got faster.

Many of my pending surveys got listed as Earned in as good as two days.There are still a few pending for 4 weeks though.

But the system has gotten lot better than ever before. Customer service is fast and accurate.

Do you also agree that the quality of incentives has gotten better for each survey?

I believe so. And i m more satisfied for the fact that other survey sites during the same time has gone downhill and pay dismally.

They paid me in just a week. From what I had read here, I was thinking it would be much longer. I was pleasantly surprised.

It's so odd. The experiences we've all had with SH seem to vary so greatly.

I think a good slogan for the company would be "Individual results may vary"... :)