e-research-global wants you to join

footfree

So today I received a invitation from them to join Inspired Opinions United States Panel.This panel is from Schlesinger Associates.I joined Schlesinger so I could do focus groups and after 3 years haven't been asked to join a one.Then I was asked to join Inspired Opinions so I did ,I even did some of their surveys.I never received my points and they never returned my emails so I stopped doing them.I just wanted to warn you and to find out if anyone else has had any experience with them?Plus I know e-research-global sends me a lot of Surveyhead surveys to do and even though I'm still a member I don't do Surveyhead surveys.To much hassle plus I think life is to short to put up with businesses who treat me bad or I have to hunt down for a buck.

So today I received a invitation from them to join Inspired Opinions United States Panel.This panel is from Schlesinger Associates.I joined Schlesinger so I could do focus groups and after 3 years haven't been asked to join a one.Then I was asked to join Inspired Opinions so I did ,I even did some of their surveys.I never received my points and they never returned my emails so I stopped doing them.I just wanted to warn you and to find out if anyone else has had any experience with them?Plus I know e-research-global sends me a lot of Surveyhead surveys to do and even though I'm still a member I don't do Surveyhead surveys.To much hassle plus I think life is to short to put up with businesses who treat me bad or I have to hunt down for a buck.

I have been with inspired opinions for several months and I to got an email to join yesterday, :shock: I thought I already was a member!!

Only have 100 points in my account and like I said I have been with them several months. :cry: I shows me that they do not know what's going on. :roll: