Rewardport Surveys and Only Cash Surveys

rosiesmom

I usually can cash out at least once every 6 months, which is good for me. I have noticed that recently I have had some surveys deemed invalid, which means I don't get paid for my time. One was for $4. I think that is pretty low, I spent the time to do them, and I am honest and take my time. I notice that some of them are asking me the same question over and over, but putting it in a different way. I think if I didn't answer it the same way each time, they deemed me "speeding". Just wanted to rant about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what has happened to Reward Port because they are not paying when you cash out. I cashed out for a $25.00 gift card back in November and it says it could take up to 12 weeks to get it so I waited untill march and I started emailing them and they would say we are making improvements to the site so just be patient, now when I email them they will not answer back. DO NOT waste your time on them.

Ahh, thanks Abby. I hate to complain, but it seems that they mark the higher paying ones as invalid.

happening to me too!

• 6 months later...

Yes stay away from reward port..you have to fight for months to get your gift card. I finally wrote to Amazon and Walmart about them not honoring redemption and magically the gift card showed up. Not sure if it helped everyone should notify the companies and hopefully they will shut down reward port site

I cashed out with Rewardport Surveys on December 24 for $25. Don't have it yet. But it has only been aorund 3 weeks. I think it usually don't see it until after 4 weeks. I am seeing less and less from these two now. Guess I reached that age.

• 5 months later...

I am owed TWO gift cards yet, from Rewardport survey site...I sent MANY emails, get NO reply! These 2 long overdue rewards (owed since a year ago) I have yet to receive. Good-luck if you join their site, and think your going to get your rewards you earn! I filed against them with the NJ BBB, and will now file with NJ Consumer affairs, and their office of consumer protection. I would like this site shut down, if they are not going to honor the members receiving their earned rewards.

I did finally get my $25 CG from Rewardport Surveys, but I am still waiting on one from Rewardport site. I filed with the BBB last night. I will let them have a crack at it first, but I think this company doesn't really care about hearing from the BBB. But they might from the States Attorney, Atty. General. I intend to send a message this time. I am a do no harm type person, but ignore me when you are wrong, and you get what you get.