Surveyhead

rosiesmom

I couldn't find a thread about this one but I am sure it is on here. I have belonged for a while and once in a while I get an invite to do a survey. But of late, I am getting invites but then get dq'd. And then I checked out the rewards. Oh good lord!! I need to get $25 to get anything but a magazine. I took one last night regarding magazines, and I had just completed it and I got the "sorry but the quota has been reached for those in your blah-blah-blah." I don't think things are going to get better and I wonder if I should start looking for other ways to make a little cash.

are you waiting for email invites to do the surveys from surveyhead? if so i can understand your frustration.. i'd probably have made $10 in the past 5 months based on their invites.. you have to go to the site and see your survey list.

are you waiting for email invites to do the surveys from surveyhead? if so i can understand your frustration.. i'd probably have made $10 in the past 5 months based on their invites.. you have to go to the site and see your survey list.

I totally agree. You have to go to the site and go through your list. It is constantly updated and in my experience there are many good paying surveys that appear and disappear very quickly. These are very rarely sent out through email. The ones you get in email are just the ones they feel you are most qualified for.

back when i started in 07' (when surveyspot was worth more than dirt), it took me a few months of waiting for invites to realize i could go to the site and click refresh on the 'take a survey' link and do so much more.

I do this fairly regularly and usually DQ from most of the surveys they match me up with - or they're asking for ridiculous amounts of my time for a couple of cents for the ones I DO qualify for. Perhaps rosiesmom is in the same/a similar demographic as I am and just has bad luck with Surveyhead.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I think I have to agree with the others. I think my demographics are coming into play. I guess I will go to the site and try to find some surveys. Seems like I am dq'ing most of them anyway.