Getting referrals

Pocket-Money

Hey there,

As most of you know, getting referrals is the key for success as most online earning sites besides Survey sites. I therefore would like to open a thread discussing the best ways to get referrals without investing. Investing money to post advertisements with referral links is probably the fastest way to get referrals but in my experience, it is hard to find got spots to actually make a profit with this. I therefore mostly concentrate on ways to get referrals without spending any money. A lot people are successful with creating a website with their referral links and then promoting their website. However, I don't have any clue how to great a successful website and therefore mostly use different options.

Here are my three most successful ways,

1. Asking friends to sign up under you.

This might be trivial but if you can't convince a friend that spending time with a site is a good idea, you should rethink your own activity there.

2. Social Networks

Posting your referrals links at your Facebook page or at Twitter is a great way to get exposure.

3. Posing at forums.

Obviously with this one, you have to read the rules of the forum where you want to post before actually posting. At the surveypolice forum for example, posting referral links isn't allowed. There are however other forums, where you can have referral link in your signature or even post in a thread.

I also would like to take the chance to introduce a new community site, where you might be able to pick up some referrals to you money making sites. This site is rather new though and I therefore can't guarantee any success. Being new however might be also an advantage as there aren't so many people posting their reflinks yet. The site is called PTCSociety, http://www.ptcsociety.com and is a rating network for PTC (Paid-To-Click) and GPT (Get-Paid-To) sites.

The PTCSociety has a forum where you can have referral links in your signature. However, the more interesting feature is their PTC/GPT rating and review system. Users can review sites and add their referral links at the end of the review. Writing a review just needs a few minutes there. The site is search engine optimized and some of the review already appear at the first pages of google searches. This therefore might be a great chance to pick up some referrals for sites like Superpoints or Swagbucks. Just check it out.

What are your most successful ways to get referrals?

Cheers,

Pocket-Money