I just dont understand

footfree

Two days ago I did a survey for Opinion square-it was the Video survey worth 400 points.I did it and finished yet I didn't get my points.So I went back to the original invite clicked on it and it said that you have already finished this survey.So I decided to wait a day and see if the points show up.Well they never showed up and I still had the link so I decided to see what happens if I click the link again and now it sent me to a whole new survey with the same link.Before clicking for the link for a 3rd time I did send them a email telling them I never got my points and I also attached the link to it.However now if you access the link it sends you to a whole new survey .How in the world can they do this?I just don't understand.

Footfree! :-) Glad to see you. I never registered with them, but that is truly bizarre. Have you received a reply to your email yet? It'll be interesting to see how that is explained, and hopefully you will get your points. Good luck to you.

Hi Zeekers! Well as of today I still haven't received a answer but when I do I'll let you know.It seems to take them a little while to get back but if I don't hear from them by weeks end I'm shooting them off another letter.Wish me luck!