My View on MYView

sgontu

More downhill for this company - I have started getting surveys worth 25-30 cents for 30 mins.

Atleast they are brave enough to tell you upfront that it ll take 30 minutes unlike Opinion Outpost who tell you it takes 15minutes and its a different picture after clicking.

Its also brave enough to expect survey takers to take that survey worth 25 cents for 30 minutes.

Off late i ve been observing that the same type of survey which offers 2 - 2.5 $ in Survey Head and 1$ on OO and 45-90 cents on ISay and 400-750 points (35-50 cents) on MyView. So if you take that survey on my view that would cut down your chances of taking it on SurveyHead who really value my time.

Obviously you could take that survey in only one place. So I avoid taking it in companies like MyView or OO to be able to take it on SH.

Every other survey from MyView was about 2$ back in 2009/2010. And their payment was absolutely timely and at one point MyView is on top of my list.

I really admired this company but its sad to see them go downhill. Getting the rewards redeemed has become another painful event in Myview.

Usually quality companies step up year after year, not sure why companies like OO and MyView degraded over the years.

I believe we dont get to hear their names by 2013.

Well said. Sadly I find myself cancelling my registration/memberships with sites like MyView and OO each week for the reasons you stated below. Heck, OO was one of my favs that I could always count on. This keeps up I'm not going to have any companies to take surveys for anymore.

Obviously you could take that survey in only one place. So I avoid taking it in companies like MyView or OO to be able to take it on SH.

this is why i just deleted the few companies (toluna) i signed up for to compensate my time away from OO.. i noticed it was affecting the surveys i get from GTM.