Myview survey offer

fiestyvermin

I got this from myview like 10 minutes ago and wanted to post here for everyone to see what kind of scumbags they have become.

Topic: Let Us Know What You Think!

Average Time: 215 min.

Reward: 1250 MVPs

Survey #: 65837

1250 points for over 3 hours I will get right on that one LOL.

That must have been a technical error. They definitely have gone bad over the past year with exceptionally low incentives but not to that level as indicated in that email.

I got that one too.I m simply deleting them.

All their surveys take more than 25-20 mins for 400-750points close to 25-30 cents.

Sorry but i dont even get a coke for your 30 cents.

I am not sure if it was just a technical error because I believe that there would be people that would do it and thats whay My View is counting on.

I am having my own issus with them right now I ordered a Kohl's GC on 4-17 I was planning to use it for a graduation gift and needless to say I still have not received it according to the web site it takes 4-6weeks.I did e-mail them and they said I should have it by June22 or maybe sooner.I think from now on I will have to stick with the Amazon credits. I am really ticked.

Last year I had a pretty big issue with myview about rewards. I found that by contacting their parent that it was taken care of in a very short amount of time. I sent messages to ones like the parent companies different directors ab\nd executives they had listed on the site and from that I got almost immediate response. The other side is that Myview was stretching it out horribly not responding to emails and everything else.