Are They Nuts?

Not-a-Sucker

Here's a wild one. I just got a survey from a company for $5 for 25 minutes. All good, right? The first question was about income, with the lowest listing at under $100,000. The top range was a million plus. I was immediately DQd, of course. But, the point is, do they seriously believe that someone making over $100,000 would waste their time for $5, or the equivalent of $12/hour? Too funny.

Here's a wild one. I just got a survey from a company for $5 for 25 minutes. All good, right? The first question was about income, with the lowest listing at under $100,000. The top range was a million plus. I was immediately DQd, of course. But, the point is, do they seriously believe that someone making over $100,000 would waste their time for $5, or the equivalent of $12/hour? Too funny.

reminds me one time talking with my cousin he brought up the point that for someone like Bill Gates, it wouldn't be worth it to bend over and pick up a hundred dollar bill.. he would lose money as it would take away from his time.

But yeah i see those often.. the investable assets one where the choices go to 5 million and above.. i'm sorry but someone with that much money isn't wasting time on surveys.. i clicked the 5 million button once and still screened out.

In answer to your question, I think YES, in many cases these companies can be defined as Nuts.... this is just another example of the nutty things they do.