Marketview Research??

rosiesmom

I have not heard of people before. I received an offer to do a survey for them today, they said it would take no more than 15 minutes of my time. So I hit the button to enter it. No offer of points or money, they just wanted me to do a survey for free. It took me into a Myopinion survey. So is this what they are doing now?

I've gotten a few of those as well. I just delete them, but I'm wondering WHO is giving them my e-mail address. Are they affiliated with any of the others?

When I first started doing surveys I won $50 with Market research because that's all they give you when you do their surveys.You know a chance to win.I did do one of their surveys not to long ago and they sent me out a product to test with no pay.It was a nice product to test $25 dollars or so on the streets.They do focus groups every once in awhile and I think that's why I continue to do them.Not that I ever got a chance to do one of their focus groups but oh well what can I say.I think they are affiliated Opinion Now.See Market Research decided to open a survey company under the name Opinion Now and give out rewards.I joined and that was it they hardly sent out surveys and when they did they didn't want to give me my points.Or at least that's my experience.No you wont make money unless you win but every once in a year they may send you a PT(more like every 2 years).