Valued Opinions

dougterry

The last 5 or so surveys I have commenced with Valued Opinion get me to spent 4-5 minutes entering details of the survey usually on their meter about 20-30% then it says you don't qualify. With the details of a particular product they have enough information to use in a survey. It has only recently started happening and up till now they usually qualify you or reject you as a recipient. I accept that they have the right to refuse you but wasting 5 minutes of my time to be told I don't qualify p*&*7877 me off. If it continues much longer I'll give then a rest and find somewhere else that rewards me appropriately for my time. Anyone else found this as I have been with them for quite a few years.

They have being doing that to me also .Do a 5 minute survey then get dq'ed and they have enough info to make their money from the people hiring them.I' have started to delete most of my surveys with them they have pushed me to my limits.I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

i did ok with them a few years ago but the past 5 months i haven't completed a single survey.. and they rarely send me invites anymore.. i need $5 more and i'm gone.

While I doubt any one does good with VO I have managed to cash out 5 times this year. I am close right now and almost always have over 20 pending. I think the 28 days is a crock and would love to see them credit faster. I have emailed and contacted them countless times to no avail. It always strikes me as odd that right before a survey is submitted it says that your account will be credited in a few minutes then after submission it changes to 28 days. Of course 28 days would be an improvement and they fail to acknowledge the few hours saying the survey originator not them is putting that on the site. Even though I have asked if the provider is putting that up why does it say that every survey I submit. SHRUGS low cash outs and very little money to be made. Takes forever to credit

i'm beginning to think they flagged me somehow for being off for 2 years.. i don't get how i do nothing from them in the last 5 months..

I bagged a $20 multi-day survey today through VO where you keep a diary about what and when you drink. It runs next week.

Lets us know if you get properly credited for completing that? Just wondering some company's have tried in the past that if you put like 1 drink for 1 day and the rest you put like 3 or more, they will try to DQ you just for the 1 you put in for the one day! :(

I bagged a $20 multi-day survey today through VO where you keep a diary about what and when you drink. It runs next week.

Lets us know if you get properly credited for completing that? Just wondering some company's have tried in the past that if you put like 1 drink for 1 day and the rest you put like 3 or more, they will try to DQ you just for the 1 you put in for the one day! :(

I finished up today.

You have now completed the Daily Diary Portion of our research study. Thank you for your patience, continued support and time in contributing to this study. Once we have verified that you have successfully completed the Daily Diary Portion of our study and the 10-minute online survey, you will receive your reward check for $20.00. If you have successfully completed all phases of this research study, you will receive the check by July 19, 2012.

So in a month I will let you know.

Something happened today that merited a follow-up post.

Today I got an email saying there was one final survey to complete to finish the project. The survey would need to be completed by 06/19 in order for me to remain eligible for the cash award.

It was timestamped Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM.

Had I not been at home today, I would have been eliminated from consideration.

IMO, purely a d-bag move on the part of the survey taker.

I am SUPER TICKED OFF!!! I just got done with this survey ........(below) got to the end to submit, clicked button and got that grey screen witch means I don't get credit for it. I worked at it over 60-75 minutes. Plus the other day I reminded them that I had a $4.00 survey in my account from march 3/8/12, and yesterday it was gone. Was in pending now poof gone. I've got the survey # sent numerous emails....... no answer.

Valued Opinions IS NOT A FAITHFUL COMPANY!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYBODY. IF THEY DID THEY WOULD RESPOND TO EMAILS.

I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO TAKE CAUTION BEFORE DOING THEIR SURVEYS BECAUSE IT IS A CRAP SHOOT IF YOUR GOING TO GET PAID. PENDING $$ JUST DISSAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survey topic:

Automotive

Reward for qualification and completion:

$4.00 - 8.00

Survey length:

35 - 80 minutes

just for the heck of it.. this is my experience with them this year so all can see.. and this isn't like usual where you dq after a few minutes.. i never get past basic questions that are already in my profile before i'm cut. They can't match me for anything.

Screen_Hunter_01_Jun_19_18_42.gif

Screen_Hunter_02_Jun_19_18_43.gif

I am SUPER TICKED OFF!!! I just got done with this survey ........(below) got to the end to submit, clicked button and got that grey screen witch means I don't get credit for it. I worked at it over 60-75 minutes. Plus the other day I reminded them that I had a $4.00 survey in my account from march 3/8/12, and yesterday it was gone. Was in pending now poof gone. I've got the survey # sent numerous emails....... no answer.

VALUED OPINIONS IS NOT A FAITHFUL COMPANY!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYBODY. IF THEY DID THEY WOULD RESPOND TO EMAILS.

I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO TAKE CAUTION BEFORE DOING THEIR SURVEYS BECAUSE IT IS A CRAP SHOOT IF YOUR GOING TO GET PAID. PENDING $$ JUST DISSAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survey topic:

Automotive

Reward for qualification and completion:

$4.00 - 8.00

Survey length:

35 - 80 minutes

So the Survey was worth anywhere from $4 to $8 dollars? I would email them demanding the $8 since you spent almost 75 minutes on it. Plus demand payment for the one that was pending and now is gone. If they refuse, then go to the BBB and ripoffreport.com and file a complaint. Then after you file a complaint with both company's, email Valued Opinions back and let them know what you have done! A lot of times that will get the ball rolling in them getting off their lazy butts and fixing the problem!

• 4 weeks later...

The check was in my mailbox today. Printed on watermarked paper, issued on 07/12, metered on 07/13 in ZIP code 80127.

:D:D:D