Emsense...i miss you so much!

theskyhunter

i was wondering if anyone else had been a member of Emsense panel. this was and i say WAS a very wonderful survey panel. one the best more engaging of all that id ever been associated with. sad to say its gone belly-up and is no more at this point in time. they may at some time in the future get going again, but it doesnt look too promising. it was pretty cool too. they sent you a headband with contacts to measure your brain waves supposedly as you were doing the surveys. always got at least $5 a survey, often got $10 or more too for only 20 to 30 minutes of my time. redeemed them always for amazon gc's. and very quick payments too. really interactive. be on the lookout for them or any other panel like them and let us all know. it'll be well worth everyones time.

I had this too. I had a lot of trouble calibrating the silly thing, most times it just didn't work. Then at the end,they had trouble with the gift cards. They never had anything I wanted or you would order something and then they would e-mail you that it was unavailable and pick something else. Still have the goofy headband. I wonder if I could sell it!

I had this too. I had a lot of trouble calibrating the silly thing, most times it just didn't work. Then at the end,they had trouble with the gift cards. They never had anything I wanted or you would order something and then they would e-mail you that it was unavailable and pick something else. Still have the goofy headband. I wonder if I could sell it!

i came across a site that told me about their demise. they said people possibly could sell them for a good buck on ebay. i dont know why though. yeah sometimes i had trouble to calibrating the thing but it worked really good if i kept the contacts clean. never did have any trouble as far the cards and all til like you said at the end. i always got 2 or more surveys a week. it really added up fast for me.

I signed up to join and they gave me $5 just for doing so.They never did sign me on and I never got the band ,they told me they had enough people at the time but when a opening came up I could join.Nice to know the waiting is over and I got $5 for doing nothing.