Going on vacation

footfree

Are we suppose to let survey companies know that we are going on vacation?Last time I went I still was able to do some surveys this time I wont be able to.I just don't want my email to get to overloaded,actually I think it'll just take so much then nothing.Place where I'm going doesn't always get a signal not even phone service.I'm just wondering what we're supposed to do about this.

How long are you going to be gone? The only panels I'd worry about telling are ones like Pinecone where they might get rid of you if you don't answer their surveys for a couple of weeks. Most panels don't do this so I wouldn't worry about contacting them otherwise.

yeah, Pinecone is the only one you should let know... i was gone from OO for close to 3 years and just came back on and started doing them again without any changes to my account.. even Valued Opinions still had the $15 i left with sitting there... it's still there as all of you know :P

It's not so much about being kicked off as it's about not getting all my emails.I have some important emails coming in during the time I'm gone and I would like to be able to get them without being bombarded with emails from survey companies.Oh well I just hope all works out.

It's not so much about being kicked off as it's about not getting all my emails.I have some important emails coming in during the time I'm gone and I would like to be able to get them without being bombarded with emails from survey companies.Oh well I just hope all works out.

You can create a folder just for email companies and then direct all emails from them to skip your inbox and go the folder. I do this anyway with my email account because it just makes life easier.

I have no idea about other companies but I left SH for one full year and never checked in or anything and when I came back it was as if I'd never left.