YouGovPolling Deactivated me!

rosiesmom

I've never been deactivated before and am taking it kind of personally. LOL! Just in case anyone else has had that happen, do they give your points back to you or can I just let it go and move on?

I've never been deactivated before and am taking it kind of personally. LOL! Just in case anyone else has had that happen, do they give your points back to you or can I just let it go and move on?

i would demand to know why and actively try to get points that were owed me. especially if i know i havent done any wrong

How many points did you have with them?I have a lot and I would be really ticked if at this point they deactivated me.I would write to them and ask why, maybe it was a mistake.Let us know what happens I hope they aren't turning into another SSI.

I haven't heard from them yet, but I am not going to take this lying down. I only had 22,500 points, but I was building my stash up to get something decent. So far I think all I might be able to get is a tote bag or a tshirt. I just did a survey for them this past week. The longer I go, the madder I get. And that takes a lot, and I am beginning to wonder if they are even worth it, but I am owed those points, so I will carry on.

I haven't heard from them yet, but I am not going to take this lying down. I only had 22,500 points, but I was building my stash up to get something decent. So far I think all I might be able to get is a tote bag or a tshirt. I just did a survey for them this past week. The longer I go, the madder I get. And that takes a lot, and I am beginning to wonder if they are even worth it, but I am owed those points, so I will carry on.

I would report them to the BBB right away! When you file the complaint explain to the BBB that you were given no reason what so ever as to why they dropped you, that they just dropped you out of the Blue. Tell them that you believe this was nothing more than a scam so they can avoid paying you. I would figure how much your points were worth money wise and put that down as part of the resolvement that you want and add 50% more on. Because you shouldn't have to fight and waste your time getting what is yours! So demand that they send you a Check, not some stupid gift thing they want you to select. They are the ones that dumped you for no reason, so they should pay you cash. If they had a Valued Reason they would have gave it to you in the first place, so since they didn't it just proves that it is nothing more than a Scam!

I did just email them again, it has now been 3 days, and nothing from them. I mentioned my point level and that if they couldn't let me know what was going on I would have to contact the BBB.

And this is what I got:

Your account has been reactivated.

Recently, emails sent to that email address have been bouncing back to us and this is why your account was deactivated. If the reason for our emails not getting through to you is not identified and resolved, your account is likely to be automatically deactivated again. Common reasons might be that your email account was closed either permanently or temporarily or a spam filter is blocking our emails. Please add [email protected] to your contacts list and check your email filters.

Sincerely,

Uhm just did a survey last week, so this was a little bit of a reach. AND I have 500 points missing, but I am going to get my points and get my reward.