GTM LOVIN IT

fiestyvermin

Ok according to the GTM website I cashed on 5/18 and here we 3 weeks after that and ALREADY I am at 1000 again. I am getting a lot of point surveys from them and starting to cash out on a fairly regular basis. That is if you can figure once a month Regular. I AVOID the sweep entries like the plague and totally refuse to do those but any time it says Points. I am hoping to hit 600 cross fingers. Of course when I get to 550 I will stop for this year and save points till next but still..

I am glad somebody is doing good with them.I did two surveys this week that when I was putting in the demographics at the end of the survey I got technical errors I did e-mail them and was told I didn't finish the survey the second response was to try the survey again she should know that you can access the survey only once.I am really ticked because I would have been able to cash out.

Ok according to the GTM website I cashed on 5/18 and here we 3 weeks after that and ALREADY I am at 1000 again. I am getting a lot of point surveys from them and starting to cash out on a fairly regular basis. That is if you can figure once a month Regular. I AVOID the sweep entries like the plague and totally refuse to do those but any time it says Points. I am hoping to hit 600 cross fingers. Of course when I get to 550 I will stop for this year and save points till next but still..

i'm just under that.. cashed out on 5/17 and i have 880 right now.. so i'm still ahead with the usual once per month cashout.. they've had a few 60 pointers lately.. i did one yesterday that they didn't give me my points for though.. but eventually they seem to be good about putting them back.. and as for stopping at $550.. just make your next cashout $90 or so instead of $50.. that way you can come in around $590.. that's what i'm doing on this cashout.. you don't have to redeem 1000 points only.. it's anything over that.. i had one for 1100 ($55).

Amazing! I get invites nearly every day, but DQ out of most of the surveys... I am getting very discouraged with this company, and considering dropping... It's amazing how your experience varies from mine.... :-/

• 2 weeks later...

i think you cursed them or something with this topic.. i didn't get points for 2 of my surveys and when i reply i get the same response as though no one is even there reading it.. i usually do 250 points per week on average with them.. this week i have 150 and i haven't qualified for anything the last 2 days..

I did one for a sweeps earlier this morning just because I think you should once in awhile just to let them know that your a serious survey taker and this will be the last time I do that .I have received 5 Surveys this afternoon and they were all for sweeps.DELETE

I did one for a sweeps earlier this morning just because I think you should once in awhile just to let them know that your a serious survey taker and this will be the last time I do that .I have received 5 surveys this afternoon and they were all for sweeps.DELETE

i do the sweeps ones but i 'mistakenly' enter only one digit of my age.. and wouldn't you know it if i screen out and only get the one sweeps entry? man i must've gotten at least 30 entries this year so far.. i keep making that darned mistake, jipping myself out of the other 2 entries per 20 minute survey.. but at least i wound up with the 30 entries.. when you think about it is the same as 10 of their 3-sweeps surveys equaling 3 and a half hours of survey taking..

• 4 weeks later...

i'm 5 weeks into this run and it's taking me a week to get the last 40 points to cash out.. like climbing a mountain this time.. i can't qualify.

if anyone sees a 60 points survey that starts asking which electronics you have, don't bother with it.. there is an error at 12% that won't let you continue.

I did not see the post for the 60 point survey so I tried. I was actually able to get to 80%. The screen said I would be evaluating 3 different computer brands based on criteria and when I click the next button I am taken back to the GTM home page that to be told I screened out. I sent GTM a none to happy email about I can understand at 5% or 3% but to get screened out at 80 the points need to be added. H ave not heard back yet and it will probably take the BBB but if that happens they are going to pay a lot more than 60 points.

I do not belong to this one, so if someone wants to send me an invite, message me here.

i sent you a message

I tied to send you a reply and it says it won't let me. :roll: