Gasp...not a transexual.....

RavenIris6

I just did a 5 minute survey on JD Power panel and went through about 4 minutes of it before it asked me if I was a trans sexual. When I answered no, it disqualified me and gave me 10 cents. You'd think if the survey was aimed at trans sexuals, they would ask that first, not 4 minutes into the darn survey. What a crock. These survey sites..... :roll:

I just was disqualified from a survey that asked me if I was "transgender." Wonder if it was the same thing? It asked me that AFTER I said I was heterosexual. I'm under the impression a person couldn't be both :shock:

I got one that asked me that over the weekend. I think my jaw actually dropped because it was at the end and then I was dq'd. I agree, if that question has that much bearing on the survey, it should be asked up front.

Not fair! They should have asked you guys that before you spend any time doing the survey. Most ask the Male/Female question right off the hop, so why not stick Transgender and/or Transsexual at the bottom as options?

FTR- Transgender refers to someone who identifies as the opposite gender, believing they were born in the "wrong body" if you will. Transsexual is the term that refers to somebody who believes that but has also had some form of surgery to "correct" the "error" (sorry, I'm not trying to be crude, just trying to put it in basic terms). Transsexual does not mean homosexual. Gender identity and sexuality aren't correlative.