Tolula Lowering points again, I-say increasing time

ana9018

This is amazing. Toluna is lowering points again, a survey for 1600 points is impossible to qualify, and now the surveys are for 1200 and 1400 points.

i-say is increasing the time of the surveys 30 minutes for less than a dollar.

Are you having the same experience?

This is amazing. Toluna is lowering points again, a survey for 1600 points is impossible to qualify, and now the surveys are for 1200 and 1400 points.

I-say is increasing the time of the surveys 30 minutes for less than a dollar.

absolutely and i let em know how i feel bout in the comment section at the end of the surveys!

I dropped Tolula LONG, LONG Time ago! I us to be a Member of Greenfild, I think that was the name, then Tolula bought them out. Tried them for several months but with a 60,000 cash out for only $20 and most surveys making you spend 30 minutes on only about 3000 points or lower and the fact that several surveys I completed never got credited, I dropped them a Long time ago! I dropped i-say about two months ago when they started to go down hill and it took about 6 months just to get 1000 points for the $10 Amazon GC. I don't put up much anymore with company's that try to screw you over. Just get to the Cash Out point, I know it will be painful, Cash Out and once you get your money, drop them and give them the Middle Finger for Screwing you over! 8)

I-say is increasing the time of the surveys 30 minutes for less than a dollar.

absolutely and i let em know how i feel bout in the comment section at the end of the surveys!

Not me no way no how!Sorry I wont be doing them no way no how!