I like giving my opinion, but I expect to get paid!

ChickWriter

I'm starting to get steamed about:

1. The pre-qualifiying part of the surveys that I spend as long as 15 minutes answering questions, and then get disqualified. They've all ready got my entire opinion on a subject, so why should they pay me! I just got disqualified after I gave a whole lot of answers about non-dairy products, and am still steamed.

2. And it make me FURIOUS when surveys have some kind of technical problem, after I've spent as long as (once) FORTY-FIVE minutes answering advertising surveys that want me to type out an opinion (rather than multiple choice surveys) because I always type honest, detailed opinions. Not to mention, those are my favorite surveys. They never have these technical problems until the END of the survey. I just completely quit one survey site where it's happened more than once, after I tried to cash out - LOSING almost five dollars - and betting I never see the money I said I wanted to cash out. :evil:

I'm starting to get steamed about:

1. The pre-qualifiying part of the surveys that I spend as long as 15 minutes answering questions, and then get disqualified. They've all ready got my entire opinion on a subject, so why should they pay me! I just got disqualified after I gave a whole lot of answers about non-dairy products, and am still steamed.

2. And it make me FURIOUS when surveys have some kind of technical problem, after I've spent as long as (once) FORTY-FIVE minutes answering advertising surveys that want me to type out an opinion (rather than multiple choice surveys) because I always type honest, detailed opinions. Not to mention, those are my favorite surveys. They never have these technical problems until the END of the survey. I just completely quit one survey site where it's happened more than once, after I tried to cash out - LOSING almost five dollars - and betting I never see the money I said I wanted to cash out. :evil:

That seems to be happening more lately I am also fed up with it and I never really get any satisfaction by emailing them I usually get a generic response.

Swagbucks surveys are terrible about this! You will spend the whole time answering questions, then it's "sorry, you don't qualify, would you like to try to qualify for another survey?"

I am really getting sick of it. I have also noticed a lot of "form" letters in response to any question I raise... I think they are all going to the generic letter now, so that no one really has to deal with us.

Doing surveys isn't really good for your self-esteem.... :-/

I know how you feel. It happens to me sometimes too. Some days I get 3 or 4 like that and then I'll go for a week or two and get none like that. It's frustrating and extremely irritating but it seems to be all part of the survey game.

Swagbucks surveys are terrible about this! You will spend the whole time answering questions, then it's "sorry, you don't qualify, would you like to try to qualify for another survey?"

I am really getting sick of it. I have also noticed a lot of "form" letters in response to any question I raise... I think they are all going to the generic letter now, so that no one really has to deal with us.

Doing surveys isn't really good for your self-esteem.... :-/

Hey pilgrim 1,

I noticed that before yo0u do a survey for either superpoints or Swagbucks the peanut thing, to but your cookies thing down to it's lowest. I had done the same survey 3 times on Swagbucks and once on superpoints and at the end I was dq'd. Someone told me to put cookies all the3 way down and I did that same survey again and that time it worked. Then after I am done doing the survey, I just put my cookie thing buck up were it was. Hope this helps. Let me know if that works for you. :roll: