OO instant win

fiestyvermin

It had been so long since I won anything that I thought it was rigged. I still think it is but I did manage to get 20 points today. 2.00 is not very much but still free money is free money so......

It had been so long since I won anything that I thought it was rigged. I still think it is but I did manage to get 20 points today. 2.00 is not very much but still free money is free money so......

Every little bit helps.

Congrats, I can't get to $10 to save my soul. I used to get $10 about every month, and now nothing, so $2 would be a great win.

i got 20 points a few months ago as well.. haven't seen anything since though.. it was funny because i got it right after screening out of a $2 survey.

Feisty, can you explain what you mean by "winning?" Do you still get the slot machine game? I don't. Please let me know what you mean. Thanks!

Cricket - I don't even get invites any more from OO, so this is how I play. I login to OO, click "Take a survey". Usually there's at least a 10 minute survey for 5 points sitting there (for me anyway), if you're really unlucky this will be where you'll get "Update your profiles!" and you won't be able to play the instant win game until you can take a survey. Whether you qualify for the survey or not, doesn't matter. You're trying to make it to the page AFTER the survey, where you have two options - "Take another survey!" and "No Thanks". Click "No Thanks" to MAYBE be taken to the "slot machine" game. I say maybe because it only works for me about 50% of the time, the other half the time it takes me straight back to the main page where I started, with no instant win play. Just did it, missed out on my instant win play, but I have another survey available so I have another chance to get a chance to win today ;p I do this every day or so, it's the only way I can complete surveys and make money with them.

Feisty, can you explain what you mean by "winning?" Do you still get the slot machine game? I don't. Please let me know what you mean. Thanks!

if you screen out of a survey you will go to the screen that asks you if you would like to take another survey.. you have to click the 'no' button.. only then will you go to the instant win screen as a compensation for your screening out.. it took me a few months to figure this out.. out of frustration i would usually just exit the screen and not bother answering whether i wanted to do more. I think it only works if it registers your attempt to start a survey.. then it comes if you screen out.

Thanks to both of you for explaining that. I didn't know. I do the same thing regarding the surveys though. I don't wait for invitations. I just go on there and surprisingly, even late at night (like now, almost 1 a.m.) there are surveys. I just keep going and going until it says no more or the ones for sweepstakes...no way would I do those. Does anyone ever win the instant win? I never did nor have I won any on any of these sites.

Thanks to both of you for explaining that. I didn't know. I do the same thing regarding the surveys though. I don't wait for invitations. I just go on there and surprisingly, even late at night (like now, almost 1 a.m.) there are surveys. I just keep going and going until it says no more or the ones for sweepstakes...no way would I do those. Does anyone ever win the instant win? I never did nor have I won any on any of these sites.

you can get up to 200 points i guess.. i've only gotten 20 points a few months ago and that was it.. i do the same thing with OO and it's the only way to go with them.. just keep refreshing the survey page until there aren't any left. One night i think there was an error and I kept doing like $20 worth of 50 cent surveys one after the next.. they were just 3 minute surveys where you were shown a picture of a type of phone and you had to answer if you knew what it was, and if you would get a phone or not.. i did the first one and it kept just throwing them at me so i kept doing them over and over.. i was worried they would figure this out the following day and take the money back so i cashed out that night :P but they were all slightly different so i did them anyhow.