synovate

1957horses

I have been waiting 2-3 weeks for 1,100 points to be put on my account. :shock: I have emailed 8 times and tweeted Marie about this, no reply. :roll:

Thought points were supposed to be added to your account within 48 hours. :cry:

Same here I have one from 5/9 for 650 points I wrote to them and received this reply.

Dear

I apologize for the problems you experienced while trying to view the points you recently earned by completing surveys. Due to technical difficulties, the points haven't been added to your online account. We're aware of the issue and are working to correct it as quickly as possible. Please know you will be awarded the promised points once we resolve the issue. You can visit our Web site again at a later date to view your points in the "Completed Surveys" section. Thanks for your continued participation!

Regards,

Marie

Marie Brighton

That was back on the 25th of May and as of today I still haven't received them.I wont do anymore until I get my points .I don't trust them to give them to me.

Same here I have one from 5/9 for 650 points I wrote to them and received this reply.

Dear

I apologize for the problems you experienced while trying to view the points you recently earned by completing surveys. Due to technical difficulties, the points haven't been added to your online account. We're aware of the issue and are working to correct it as quickly as possible. Please know you will be awarded the promised points once we resolve the issue. You can visit our Web site again at a later date to view your points in the "Completed Surveys" section. Thanks for your continued participation!

Regards,

Marie

Marie Brighton

That was back on the 25th of May and as of today I still haven't received them.I wont do anymore until I get my points .I don't trust them to give them to me.

I hear you and agree, :cry: ever since that food diary for 4 days that paid $70.00 last November or was that December were most people couldn't login the last 2 days things just aren't up to par. :roll: Didn't Synovate sell to i-say?? :shock: maybe we should type to them for out points :?

I am not sure what is going on.I am also waiting to be credited for 2 surveys and it's not only synovate it seems like they are all getting slower in crediting your points SH and Toluna are taking a long time too.

I get a survey now and again from Synovate. But they are paying slower, and I agree, most of the others are paying slower as well. I keep trying to take everyone I get though, sometimes I am lucky and get to complete one.

I am not sure what is going on.I am also waiting to be credited for 2 surveys and it's not only synovate it seems like they are all getting slower in crediting your points SH and TOLUNA are taking a long time too.

I know what is going on. There are a lot of people doing their surveys, they don't care about our payments. The priority of all these survey panels are their clients and the answers they get.

Synnovate is lowering points , and I never do any of their surveys, too long(20 minutes) for 350 points($1=1000 points).

YEA I got my points to day from synovate woo hoo :wink: I have $750.00 in amazon cards to buy a brand new sofa sleeper, queen size. The kind that you take the seat cushions off and pull it out. Have enough to buy it now but need another $150.00 for shipping. I can't wait. I've been sleeping in a reclining chair for over a year :shock:

And I don't know how I'm going to get it in the door because my home was built in 1850, that's right my home is 162 years old. geees that was before the civil war. There was old newspaper dating back to the 1850 (but most of it was tore up) in the walls for insulation. But the room's door is only 27 inches wide and the couch is 36" wide. O WELL I'll find a way :idea: