Is Anyone Still Doing Toluna?

cricket

A year ago, Toluna was at the top of my list. I send a list to friends who want to make extra money. I had a whole paragraph on Toluna, telling them how to really do well there. I used to cash out $20 about twice a week. As you know, they changed the website a few months ago and I have not made anything in 2 months. A few cents a day on the sponsored polls but there has been not ONE survey that worked for me. How can this company survive? Does anyone know the inside story? The points are ridiculous now and the good ones are only if you work in an IT department which doesn't leave me or I'd imagine 99% of people. I am at 40,000 points now and if I ever do get to 60,000, I am quitting. Has anyone actually called them for an explanation?

Before the change of their website I received at least 8 surveys everyday. Now, I am receiving just 1 or 2 a day and just for 1200 or 1400 points. Huge difference. I have the same level of points for 2 months.

I'm still with them. I don't do most of their surveys but I luck into a high-paying survey about once or twice a month so it doesn't take me a lot of effort to reach cashout.