OPG4

footfree

Have you been getting a lot of surveys to do with them?I have but I haven't been doing them.I don't understand their payout and I'm not sure I'm getting all my money when I do them. Just wondering if your doing them and if they are paying on time plus are they paying you all you are owed?

I have done surveys with them though I am not sure I understand the payouts. The surveys that I qualify for seem fairly easy and I am rarely DQed. My donation is the Diabetic Youth Foundation which is something I live with and is very dear to my heart. I do not know how much of the money actually reaches their charities but hopefully they do what they say.

There's been an ongoing issue with op4g. The non profits get their money (which is a good thing), but it's the panelists that they don't seem to want to pay. They are supposed to pay on a 3 month rotation I believe. I've gotten one check from them, and that was the last I've seen any compensation. To be fair tho, I haven't been doing a lot of their surveys (hmmm, I wonder why she says with empty pockets :roll: ) but I have noticed that they are sending out a good many surveys here recently. I probably will get around to doing the surveys at some point just because at least my charity is getting some money out of them even if I'm not.

There's been an ongoing issue with op4g. The non profits get their money (which is a good thing), but it's the panelists that they don't seem to want to pay. They are supposed to pay on a 3 month rotation I believe. I've gotten one check from them, and that was the last I've seen any compensation. To be fair tho, I haven't been doing a lot of their surveys (hmmm, I wonder why she says with empty pockets :roll: ) but I have noticed that they are sending out a good many surveys here recently. I probably will get around to doing the surveys at some point just because at least my charity is getting some money out of them even if I'm not.

Do you have any references, links, or other proof that the nonprofits get paid?

I have nothing concrete saying that the non-profits are getting paid. I only googled it and looked around. I found one link but it was from January of 2011 saying that the non-profit got $30 from OP4G. I just assumed that if the non profits weren't getting paid it would be splashed all over the internet when you search for op4g. You find a crap load of articles about how the panelists aren't getting paid, but nothing saying the nons aren't getting paid.

I have nothing concrete saying that the non-profits are getting paid. I only googled it and looked around. I found one link but it was from January of 2011 saying that the non-profit got $30 from OP4G. I just assumed that if the non profits weren't getting paid it would be splashed all over the internet when you search for op4g. You find a crap load of articles about how the panelists aren't getting paid, but nothing saying the nons aren't getting paid.

Unless the nonprofits are aware of the fact that they should be getting paid it isn't likely you'll see any complaints about that online. I would contact the charity you are supposed to be donating to through them and ask them if they have received any payments from the company.

Charities aren't likely to take the time to post things like "Hey, XXXX isn't paying us" since they might not even be aware of the company and the survey takers aren't likely to contact the charity.

If someone would pm me a list of the charities, I'd be happy to send out some inquiries myself. I used to play an online game where the cash currency could be donated to charity but it wasn't going there after the first couple of years it was around and this is how we found out the truth. :)

Here are some of the ones listed on the site.

13th Street Cat Rescue

A Kid Again

A Women's Pregnancy Center

A Women's Pregnancy Center of Madison

Advocates for Adolescent Mothers

African SOUP

All the Children are Children

Alpha Phi Omega - Alpha Epsilon Zeta Chapter

Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood Foundation

Alumni For Public Schools

Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota Chapter

Alzheimer's Association, Great Plains Chapter

Amaranth

American Angel Works/Rosebud Advocacy

Animal Rescue League of Western Pennsylvania

Art & Beyond, Inc

Arthritis Foundation - Great West Region

Arthritis Foundation - Mid-Atlantic Region

Arthritis Foundation - Southeast Region

Arts in Reach

That's not even half of the ones that they will donate to. But it seems like a lot so I didn't want to post all of them. The one that I specifically have my money going to is

Canine Companions for Independence. Or it is supposed to go to them. I've only accumulated a total of $4.50 so I'd be ashamed to ask them if they've gotten that amount from OP4G. It would be great if you wanted to check with some of these non profits and see if they've ever gotten anything from OP4G. There's so many listed on the site tho I didn't want to paste them all and have a full page reply lol.

I once got a Thank you from the charity my money went to .At least I think it was could have been OPG4 for all I know.It's been so long I cant even remember who I signed up the money for.It was to go to children, that's all I know,guess I can look it up on the web site.

You two could contact these Nonprofit company's in and email explaining that your taking surveys for OPG4 and they claim the money is going to their charity and ask if they are getting it? Anyway, Just a suggestion. I would hate to see a survey company claiming they are donating to charity, but in return pocketing the money. But being how a lot, not all, but a lot of survey company's have become dishonest, I wouldn't put it pass them. :(

Why be ashamed? If you're taking the time to do the surveys and didn't get paid from a company wouldn't you email them? This is pretty much the same situation. Wouldn't you like to make sure that even that $5 actually went to your charity and not their pockets?

I'd like to ask anyone doing surveys with OP4G to contact their charity and ask if they have received a donation from OP4G. I will contact the charities listed in this thread. :)

• 2 months later...

I have been a panelist for six months or so. I did check in with my charity as they had informed us to join. They did a check. I was suspect at first about the sweepstakes program that you get entered in when you get screened out. I did get a few newsletters that talked about who the receipts were. Since I got the newsletter thought I would call their August winner, BBBS Puget Sound and congratulate them. Actually got to speak with Jerry their CEO. He said they did get $500. So that is good news considering how many times I do not qualify.

As for panelist payouts, their website says you need to hit a $20 threshold to get paid each quarter. I like the member page, but the off-platform activities and waiting to be credited is a bit confusing. I should be qualifying for a check for Nov 5th. I let you know. :roll: